tonight's moan in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg lets leave little rob alone. we can back him all season in league 1 next season.

WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS

TO ALL LEICESTER FANS WITH A DIFFERENT OPINION TO ME-WANKERS

omg lets leave little rob alone. we can back him all season in league 1 next season.

WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS

TO ALL LEICESTER FANS WITH A DIFFERENT OPINION TO ME-WANKERS

You go girl!

Why have i listened to this, i said i wasnt going to, and now i want to kill myself

My Mail which wasn't read out:

Melton Fox said:
I know where the problem lies, but I can't seem to find it. I know it lies somewhere between the training ground and the Walkers Stadium, but where exactly I don't know. I'm fed up with being patronised with bull***t about how hard the guys are working on the training ground and how committed they are to Leicester City. I no longer wish to be told this nonsense, I want hard evidence and I don't see it

I don't care about them being smashing lads, I don't care about Rob Kelly's pathetic little repetitive post match autocued responses, I pay my money at the beginning of each year to see them playing at the Walkers Stadium not at Belvoir Drive, I can go down there for free if I want to.

Have Rob Kelly and Mike Stowell grasped the concept of opposition?, this is the only difference that I can see between the training ground and the Walkers. Do they realise that they may sometimes need to differ from 4-4-2, do they realise that sometimes they can make a change that isn't like for like. Since Kelly took over I can't remember one single substitution that has altered the formation. Even if we are chasing 2 goals, he'll bring on a striker, but he'll also take one off to make way for him. Do they realise they need to partake in games instead of just watching them play from the touchline.

90% of the teams I have seen at the Walkers this year, have been nothing more than mediocre at best and there for the taking. We have the players to easily be pushing for play off positions, but for some reason each and everyone of them is underperforming, in fact they are not performing at all. They are a joke to themselves and to the club. Why are they not playing, what is going wrong, why are they not motivated.

This needs to change, and it needs to change quick.

I feel unclean after listening to that

I'm glad they aren't playing tonight. I need longer than that to recover...it was S-H-I-T!

You know this programme gets worse as every week goes by Birch stuttering and stammering his way through trying not to make a prat of himself, and thank god barber was'nt there with his innane comments
Is it me... but are'nt the callers getting less and less time
as the presenters keep the mouths ever open and castigate the people as though we know bugger all about the game

Last edited:
I'm glad they aren't playing tonight. I need longer than that to recover...it was S-H-I-T!

2 weeks off. i wish i couldnt think or talk about it for 2 weeks but unfortunatly being a fan doesnt give you 2 week international breaks.

why were having one i dont know, there not good enought play for us never mind a national side.

You know this programme gets worse as every week goes by Birch stuttering and stammering his way through trying not to make a prat of himself, and thank god barber was'nt there with his innane comments
Is it met... but are'nt the callers getting less and less time
as the presenters keep the mouths ever open and castigate the people as though we know bugger all about the game

funny thing is, the presenter wasnt even at the game. typical

Note to Birch...next time you have a party plan it for the middle of the two week break not after a match when the result could be that it appears to the hard working joe on the street that there is something to celebrate.

has the phone in broken the radio or does the digital bit always go silent after the programme?

I'm very, very angry at the attitude from the clubs reprentatives towards us supporters and to Rob Kelly.

This is a big problem with Kelly being a "nice guy", I fear that he will emotionally blackmail into MM keeping him on because he's such a pleasure to work with, meanwhile the fans are wankers and the players are underperforming.

I fear a massive merry go round of players and fans before MM does anything about Kelly. I think they've became friends and friendships are very, very blind.

A very worried Melton Fox, Aged 34, Melton Mowbray

Birchenall is part of the problem,get rid of him.Tired old opinions,tired old jokes the bloke is a tired old bore

Birchenall is part of the problem,get rid of him.Tired old opinions,tired old jokes the bloke is a tired old bore
a funny thing happened hf when i read your message, i thought, i like birch, but then i realised maybe this is all part of the problem. too many hanger ons who have done their bit and living off the past.

i havent posted much recentlly because i feel low , due to the fact nobody at the club seems to realise their is a crissis. i respect alot of views on this forum, and it just seems we are beating ourselves up all the time.

i trully believe milan will see things our way and sort the mess out with a clean sweep. if he cant turn this club round we will be well and trully ****ed ( dont edit this because thats how i feel ).

Don't be fooled by Milan Melton.

I have seen interviews where he is best friends with the manager at that time.

He won't let friendship get in the way of the premiership.

Don't be fooled by Milan Melton.

I have seen interviews where he is best friends with the manager at that time.

He won't let friendship get in the way of the premiership.

Or his wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00