Post Match Tottenham 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnificent, Robbie Huth take a bow that's some header!!

Fantastic win, dug in and fought for everything from minute one. Brilliant stuff.

Oh and after slagging him off about Sunday, Kasper Schmeichel you were magnificent tonight. Well done that man, bounced back well.

I ****ing love this team.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

End to end, tenacious will to win from both sides - but quality, when only a spark of luck could separate the two sides, played for us. Superb victory, huge portent for the future.

Kasper was on fire, the defence were solid, the midfield battled till they dropped and the front line chased every dead pass. That was a simply ****ing brilliant display of talent mixed with old school pashun. **** yes.

Missed the last ten minutes as I had to pick up my lad. Left the house and two minutes later we scored! Made a woman walking the other way jump lol. Bloody marvellous. And others losing ground. Stupidly grinning at the Curve now ha ha!

Did we really just do that?

Unbelievable stuff and almost in a shock. This shows we aren't ****ing around at the top and a massive win!

Super sexy blue bastards!!

I was fuming about all the short corners , and delighted when I saw Fuchs about to finally take a long one. It worked! Nice.

Fantastic!

Good to see Vardy back so soon. Mahrez still looks tired, but no signs of tiredness in the rest of the team today.

This really is a special team.

For all the talk about Vardy and Mahrez, the recent results are down to our defending.

In fact, we have the best defence in the Premier League since the beginning of October when this back four first played together.

One defeat and six clean sheets in the fourteen matches since then and only eleven goals against.

Hats off to Schmeichel, Simpson, Huth, Morgan and Fuchs.

Awesome defensive display and took the chance we had...........brilliant! It seems that as the goals have slowed slightly our defensive shape and intensity has got better which bodes well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669