Post Match Tottenham 2 Leicester 2 (FA cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was deliberate. I don't see how the ref could have seen it. But what the ****ity-**** was his hand doing anywhere near the ball?

An equally valid point would be, how on earth was he still on the pitch to give that penalty away?

Shocking decision by ref no way was it intentional handball. However excellent performance with Gray and Chilwell both excellent, Okazaki starting to show what he is capable of with Inler and King magnificent in midfield. Two man team my fecking arse

Gutted, but our second string again playing really well after already out playing and knocking out West Ham's first team in the League Cup. Chilwell looks like he could easily be the best thing to come out of our academy in decades, he really looks like he's already got everything you need to be a great full-back at 18. What a great debut by Gray as well.

Great signs for the future.

I don't think it was deliberate. I don't see how the ref could have seen it. But what the ****ity-**** was his hand doing anywhere near the ball?
You can't turn that tightly and keep your arms by your side, you'd fall over.

An equally valid point would be, how on earth was he still on the pitch to give that penalty away?

Funny enough I was saying at half time Dyer will wind up costing us he's been that bad again. Can't wait 'til he goes back personally!

Otherwise, King looked a bit slow and lazy but otherwise everyone else did ok.

So much for spurs stronger squad, Our whole team were well organised and played very well. Even De Laet who was under tremendous pressure first half put in an excellent shift in the second.

He was Alan Shearer's man of the match.

Won't make me change my mind... xD He was so laboured at tracking back today.

Special mentions for Gray and Chilwell from me. Chilwell showed his inexperience at times but you can see why he's highly regarded, for the most part he was pretty solid. Gray picked up the assist for the equalizer, came very close to scoring with a great solo effort and in general just looked exciting and composed on the ball. A snip at£3.75m!

Dyer is an attacker, and was i think instrumental in our left flank defensive improvement in the second half.
No way a penalty, didn't matter who the player was.

Chilwell was OK but I don't think he was outstanding as some have suggested. Both him and Gray gave fairly good solid performances which considering their experience at this level bodes well for the future. I thought Kante wasn't up to his normal standard today. Considering the shredding he got in the first half DeLaet had a much better second, however I was expecting Albrighton to come on to replace Dyer at half time to offer some cover that previously wasn't there.. Ulloa worked really hard but that's about it. I don't know about Okazaki, if he could stay on his feet and had better control he'd be outstanding. I was wondering if Wasyl would avoid a red, Benaloune was very solid and the central midfield duo did a very very good job especially in the second half.

Really impressed by Chilwell, looks cool and composed. A few errors as some have mentioned but looks a real talent.

Impressed with Gray as well and while Dyer was dire and it never was a penalty. It summed up his day by it being him to give it away.

I think the refs decision will allow Schmeichel's error to go under the radar slightly, but what was he doing for the first goal? Abysmal.

Bar the stupidity of Schmeichel and the apparent x-Ray vision of the referee we were really solid and they never really looked like scoring.

Kingy looked good and Ranieri bringing on Okazaki changed the game. Should have won, but we were screwed by a ref who can see through people, apparently.

I suspect the next time you will see him will be in the Championship, a shocker.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

I thought Inler/Benalouane both played well and fair play to big Was for the goal. Aww little Shinji... just look at his face.

Same ref for the FA Cup match at Spurs last season that turned down a stone wall penalty for us (Kramaric) and booked him for diving.

At least the twat is consistent.

Just realised that he's also the ref that turned down two definite penalties for us at Man City last season too (Bony on Schlupp and Fernando on Kramaric).

I've got a new hate figure to focus on.

I thought the defence looked solid, both Huth and Morgan have some serious competition on their hands. The media keep repeating that we have a very small squad, and will not last the pace. I think today, as per usual, the pundits were were proved wrong. We can be creative and score without Vardy and Mahrez overall it was a very good performance. Inler looked so much better today and there is now some fierce competition for the midfield places,and with James getting back we are spoilt for choice. CR is going to have a real headache sorting this out, but no doubt as a manager its a nice problem to have. Dyer was pretty awful in the first half but improved in the second and without looking through blue tinted glasses no way was it a penalty it was a shocking decision by the Ref. Ulloa worked hard all the game, as a lone striker first half he covered some ground and didn't shirk his defensive duties either. Okazaki coming on definitely helped, his sheer willingness to run at defenders made a huge difference. His goal came from his perseverance and no little amount of skill. Just a quick mention for the two youngsters Chilwell and Gray I thought both had excellent games given their total lack of experience at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669