Post Match Tottenham 2 Leicester 2 (FA cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was Alan Shearer's man of the match.

I'd agree with him for the second half - he was outstanding.

Ulloa and Okazaki were also impressive in that last 45. Really enjoyed watching them

If anyone is in doubt over the FA Cup being taken seriously nowadays, you'll get to see the draw during tomorrow night's One Show.

Hope they get Graham Norton and Joanna Lumley to select each team. Would make it extra special.

Good old BBC

If anyone is in doubt over the FA Cup being taken seriously nowadays, you'll get to see the draw during tomorrow night's One Show.
Or to put it another way : a national broadcaster will interrupt their idea of primetime evening entertainment to bring us the draw live and uninterrupted...

Just realised that he's also the ref that turned down two definite penalties for us at Man City last season too (Bony on Schlupp and Fernando on Kramaric).

I've got a new hate figure to focus on.

He's definitely got a face you remember. Awful awful decision so late in a big cup game. Shameful.

Benaloune, if that's how this fella plays after no game time then ill be absolutely bemused if we let him leave, rock ****ing solid.

Inler, welcome to English football, we've been expecting you.

encouraging performance against thier first team.. they will shit themselves when they see Vards and Mahrez on the pitch well done Benaloune Chillwell and Gray, we proved were a better team

Seeing the grin on the face of S. Okazaki after scoring reminds me of D. Nugent when he scores.

First 30 minutes we were utter shite, lucky to be in the game..

After that we were by far the better side. Gray nice, Inler finally looked decent, Chilwell very impressive, but for me the player who shone was Benaloune (sp) whom I thought was absolutely sensational.

Robbed for the penalty but that's ok. Spurs deserved something. They bossed it for long periods.

Dyer looks poor, Ulloa looks poor, Da Laet looks poor to me.

After that we were by far the better side. Gray nice, Inler finally looked decent, Chilwell very impressive, but for me the player who shone was Benaloune (sp) whom I thought was absolutely sensational.

Robbed for the penalty but that's ok. Spurs deserved something. They bossed it for long periods.

All that.

I have to say that Ranieri is the most tactically astute manager I have witnessed manage Leicester.

Replay: Tuesday 19th January at 7:45 p.m.

Cheap!

3,300 tickets for away fans

Last edited:
So much for the extra security checks, had a dog sniffing around my legs and that was it, didn't even get searched

Totally agree with everything you say Alex. I would offer QPR Ulloa and £2.5m for Charlie Austin, also we need a better option at right back as RDL got ripped a new one. As for Dyer I think he will gradually be phased out as Gray emerges and Schlupp returns from injury.

I think that, to say Ulloa was poor, is a little unfair. He looked very poor in the first half but, what was he supposed to do? He's not a speed merchant and, if he got his head to a ball there was no one to pick up the pieces. I thought he looked pretty useful in the second half, with Oki' to play off him.
De Leat is not great but, is OK as a second string defender; but poor old Dyer: he looked dreadful in the first half, poor in the second and then, was adjudged to have handled for their penalty. He certainly didn't deserve the latter but, doesn't look to have a future, on that performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669