Post Match Tottenham 2 Leicester 2 (FA cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freemans Common industrial estate has several parking areas for £3 ... proceeds to MS charity

Was gonna say it's all 24/7 permits near me (Narb Rd near Pii and Lost Bar) and football/rugby matches are the times the wardens are out in force so definitely wouldn't recommend parking without a permit.

If you know anyone around there though they should have a smart card to use in the machine which gives you 48 hours for a quid.

The other place you can park is the black horse in Aylestone and have a pint then either a 30 minute walk or a bus ride back.

The beauty of the pub is that it is far enough away from the ground for you to miss congestion leaving.

The other place you can park is the black horse in Aylestone and have a pint then either a 30 minute walk or a bus ride back.

The beauty of the pub is that it is far enough away from the ground for you to miss congestion leaving.

I only live around 10 min from there, but can't say I fancy walking home on my own :(

Well, well the Black Horse as an Aylestone lad I know it well, but jeez its a fair hike to the KP. Cate how about a bus from the Aylestone Road bus stop opposite Wigston Lane, bus back to the same area' your 10 mins from home.

Well, well the Black Horse as an Aylestone lad I know it well, but jeez its a fair hike to the KP. Cate how about a bus from the Aylestone Road bus stop opposite Wigston Lane, bus back to the same area' your 10 mins from home.

You've never encountered Arriva services in Leicester then?! :D

By the time I've got the bus, I'd be home in the car even after traffic...plus I've got to drop a person off (who got the ticket for me and lives out Barwell way).

You've never encountered Arriva services in Leicester then?! :D

By the time I've got the bus, I'd be home in the car even after traffic...plus I've got to drop a person off (who got the ticket for me and lives out Barwell way).

If Arriva buses are like they are up here you may well be waiting as the next home game kicks off.

If Arriva buses are like they are up here you may well be waiting as the next home game kicks off.

Spot on. Atrocious service - one Sunday I watched 5 buses head one way and none came back in an hour.

Its a long time since I caught a bus in Leicester, they were alright back then, mind you that was 40 years ago!!

Alex has a donkey which he really, really loves to feed

Well I think that's right - he keeps saying he likes nothing better than putting large carrots in his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566