Status
Not open for further replies.
So the line up against Man Utd will be
Schmeichel
Justin Bennett Morgan EvansThomas
Ndidi Tielemans
Perez Barnes
Vardy

No need for any tactical analysis by Man Utd the pre game talk by Solsjkear will be as follows:

" Right lads we know the line up and we know exactly how they play no need for any surprises, if they have the ball let them have it I just want 9 men behind the ball with two on the left and right in between the 18 yd box and the half way line, do not worry about possession let the have as much of it as they want"

"Right as soon as they lose the ball bang toeards the left and right back as they will be hopelessly exposed by the 30m gap in midfield left by Barnes and Perez, the rest of the midfield bomb forward as we will constantly have a majority for at least 2 mins before Barnes and Perez get back into position."

If you can attack the LB or RB then great it would be even better if you could whip in the ball from deep as their CD are carthorses with zero pace, watch out for the lad Bennett from Wolves though he is real quality why on Wolves would loan a defender to their rivals in the same league is beyond me!"

Bottom line you win games with 11 men on the pitch grafting for each other we have played for the vast majority of the season with 9 players when we do not have the ball!!!!

On we plod to Wednesday to cheer on David Moyes and his Super Clarets

What a complete shower

Talking Ballseyleaks EXCLUSIVE: Hacked emails from Leicester City!

Dear Jose,

As a mark of my thanks for you giving me my big break in coaching, let me know how you'd like me to play against you on Sunday?

Yours Brendan.

---

Hola Brendan,

Good to hear from you, you weirdo. As you know, I love to play a counter attacking game without possession. So if you could play a high line with slow defenders and keep giving the ball away to us in midfield, I'd really appreciate it.

Take Care. Jose. x

---

Dear Jose,

I've got this sack of shit lumbering defender that my pal Lee picked up from Wolves for a bet. I'll stick him in the side on the right so put your quickest forward on the left and you'll be in business.

Brendan

---

Played some nice football at times. Ideal game for Mourinho, we needed the points so he can get away with his park the bus ball. Us having a shite defence helped matters along nicely. Send Bennett back and stick one of the academy lads in against Man U. Genuinely amateurish mistake from him today - and twice. Not all his fault tho', Johnny Evans dropped a few bollacks today, not for the first time - despite how the commentators harp on about how great he is. In general our defence isn't greatWe need a CB adding, some quality wide players also,.

Despite how well he has played overall in the past two games, it was Thomas losing possession twice that led to Kane's goals. Oh and I thought the first goal was offside, I'd like a really good look at that again.

On the plus side, I went from a rigor mortis like paralysis at the thought of having to sign Bennett to the immense relief of knowing we didn't. That's some mood swing.

Just because we don't have to sign the waste of space, doesn't mean we won't sign the waste of space.

Schmeichel
Ndidi Tielemans
Perez Barnes
Vardy

No need for any tactical analysis by Man Utd the pre game talk by Solsjkear will be as follows:

" Right lads we know the line up and we know exactly how they play no need for any surprises, if they have the ball let them have it I just want 9 men behind the ball with two on the left and right in between the 18 yd box and the half way line, do not worry about possession let the have as much of it as they want"

"Right as soon as they lose the ball bang toeards the left and right back as they will be hopelessly exposed by the 30m gap in midfield left by Barnes and Perez, the rest of the midfield bomb forward as we will constantly have a majority for at least 2 mins before Barnes and Perez get back into position."

If you can attack the LB or RB then great it would be even better if you could whip in the ball from deep as their CD are carthorses with zero pace, watch out for the lad Bennett from Wolves though he is real quality why on Wolves would loan a defender to their rivals in the same league is beyond me!"

Bottom line you win games with 11 men on the pitch grafting for each other we have played for the vast majority of the season with 9 players when we do not have the ball!!!!
Nurse, nurse! He’s out of bed again. Have Perez and Barnes shit in your car?

Schmeichel
Ndidi Tielemans
Perez Barnes
Vardy

“Attack the two players where they’ve got major injuries”

Not exactly a tactical masterclass eh

We will need to be much tighter. Our hope now is Man Utd slip up and a tight draw will get us through

Do you know something, despite all the gloom, I’m actually optimistic for the future.
JJ has just stepped up from league one (that’s the old division 3)
Of course he is going to be found out occasionally ( Ricardo didn’t lift up too many trees when he first arrived. In fact at the start of this season it took him a while to get up to speed)
Young Luke at left back. 2 Games for the 19 ( yes 19) year old. Looks a very confident player.
Perez looks good in the central role
Vardy can assist as well as score

As for today’s game, better finishing and that little bit of luck, may well have given a different score. C’est la vie

West Ham beat Man U, then Man U will have to beat us
Fat ladies not singing yet

So he’s not disappointed if we don’t finish in the top four? **** off.

He has wound me up with that.

I’m not too fussed about not making the CL. I think we are probably better off in the Europa and could have a real go in that rather than getting spanked. Losing a 15 point gap and capitulating against Bournemouth and Spurs how we did is completely unacceptable. Lose a few at the start of next season and Rodgers is out of here.

So he’s not disappointed if we don’t finish in the top four? **** off.

He has wound me up with that.
Was that the gist of what he said or exactly? Haven’t heard it as I don’t need to listen to him trot out the same ‘we were unlucky’ type excuses.

I didn't think we were as bad as most are making out and certainly didn't see a lack of effort from anyone.

Unlucky for the first goal as without the deflection, that was a simple save for Kasper.

The next two are just sucker punches on the break which we knew before hand we were going to be susceptible to. Thomas getting caught on the ball a couple of times and Barnes trying to help but ultimately keeping Kane onside. Bennett absolutely hopeless for the 3rd though.

Midfield 2 played well in controlling the game and winning the ball back. Thought Justin had a good game too.

Perez unlucky not to score in the first half but apart from that, not sure what he did.

Barnes showed some good touches but also some really bad ones.

All a bit disappointing but not entirely unexpected.

I think our best chance for top 4 now relies on Chelsea losing their last 2 games and then us drawing to Man Utd. Can't see it happening though.

5th is a great position for us to finish if you ignore the relegation form and tepid performances since new year....I'm finding it difficult to ignore tbh. I'm sure by the end of next season we'll reflect on the better times. Do we go straight into the group stages of that Euro cup thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363