Pre Match Tottenham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the 2020 equivalent of a 90th minute Robert Huth thundercunt of a header?

I'll take whatever that is.

Not looking forward to us bending over and taking one.

Hoping Wilf playing in his actual position will help us. Oh and the fact it's away from home.

Could be the standard “2-0 down within 20 something mins and the game’s dead” matches. Could be one of those “how the **** have we gone there and grubbed out a 1-0 win” matches. Impossible to tell, at the min.

Spurs is weirdly always the game I dread most.

May as well get Kane as FPL captain for this one...

Dreading it.

The anger of losing to Spurs is disproportionate compared to the happiness in beating them.
Yep, me too. I'm more inclined to breath a sigh of relief than celebrate if we win. I'm really quite irrational over it tbh.

Spurs just have to do exactly what they tried to do last night only it will work on us.

They'll keep us out no problem just sitting back and our patched up defence is extremely vulnerable on the counter attack.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I could see Spurs getting 5 - the obligatory hattrick for Kane of course and Son will tear our defence too so could see him getting a couple too.

Not so confident of us scoring six though so not expecting m/any points from this.

Absofuckinglutely.

I've got an American friend here who in recent years adopted them. Probably been a fan for 3 years? Meanwhile I was going to Filbert Street when I was 6.

He'll gloat though, because he's a twat. Spurs are the perfect team for him.

Let's be honest if you are any good and you have a manager with half a ****ing brain cell then we are piss easy to at least not lose to.

Of course we are nervous! We are away to a top 4 side that are a massive 1 point ahead of us in the PL.
We don't stand a chance...

Spurs just have to do exactly what they tried to do last night only it will work on us.
Jose will park that bus.

But, yep, our only chance is if they try and play us. They'd still win but at least we might get a chance or two. JM is a pragmatist and doesn't play percentages, he'll want the win before all else, no risks taken. Rodgers will play into his hands I fear and we can all see that a mile out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363