Gigs Tour & Gig Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maximo Park have announced three extremely small gigs in Newcastle showcasing their new album. EDIT Only available from indie music record stores in Newcastle on Saturday morning.

Little Man Tate have a massive tour which includes a date in Leicester on the 24th February.

Last edited:
Howling Bells announced a nationwide tour. It included some Scottish dates ol' Highland one.

Unfortunately being a poor man I can only afford to go to one gig and that is to be Puressence on Feb 1st in Edinburgh

Poor beggar...you're other half went Manchester to Muse a few weeks back, I bet that cost a fair bit...

She also went to see Placebo and Snow Patrol in Manchester just before Christmas,I don't mind her going away though.
I'm hoping there will be more bands on at the new venue in Inverness,The Ironworks.They have already had Babyshambles and The Dirty Pretty Things on there amongst others

Last edited:
Fair Enough, I hear Inverness is developing and becoming a nice city.

Does you're visitor info currently make a profit?

I get by.
Inverness is a nice city,better than Fort William which although only a town is an absolute pisshole

Last edited:
I get by.
Inverness is a nice city,etter than Fort William which although only a town is an absolute pisshole

I was watching this Britain's Hardest Away Days the other night. Had some places in Scotland, fecking awful, Morton and Fife were two. There was this plastic jock from somewhere in Kent, not a bit of Scottish in him but goes to see Morton every week by car, listened to the McDonald clan on the way up and stopped by a German who wanted a picture with a traditional scot. Fife's ground has a lovely power station from the 80s overlooking it.

There was the German Forest fan on this programme who was worse than him...

I was watching this Britain's Hardest Away Days the other night. Had some places in Scotland, fecking awful, Morton and Fife were two. There was this plastic jock from somewhere in Kent, not a bit of Scottish in him but goes to see Morton every week by car, listened to the McDonald clan on the way up and stopped by a German who wanted a picture with a traditional scot. Fife's ground has a lovely power station from the 80s overlooking it.

There was the German Forest fan on this programme who was worse than him...

Morton is Greenock which is just outside Glasgow.I would only go to a Gig in Glasgow if I knew exactly where the Venue was.Central Scotland particulary the Strathclyde area is as rough as a bears arse IMO

I have been told Edinburgh is very nice in some parts and Glasgow is in general a shitehole. What's Aberdeen like?

Never been but Granite Fox lives there.I have only been to Glasgow,Inverness,Stirling,Perth,Fort William,Oban and Edinburgh.I find Glasgow fine by day for a major city but parts are no go areas at night.I have been to other places but they are way up North or in the Hebrides i.e Skye,Lewis and Uist

Last edited:
I have been told Edinburgh is very nice in some parts and Glasgow is in general a shitehole. What's Aberdeen like?

I have been to Edinburgh and found it very nice.
Also went to the Firth bridge, not sure what area thats in but it seemed ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669