Tour Squad

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom W

New Member
* Danny Coyne
* Conrad Logan
* David Clarke*

* Richard Stearman
* Peter Canero
* Matt Elliott
* Matt Heath
* Chris Makin*

* Stephen Dawson
* Keith Gillespie
* Lilian Nalis
* Danny Tiatto
* Jason Wilcox
* Gareth Williams

* James Scowcroft
* Tommy Wright
* Chris O'Grady
* Lee Morris
* Dion Dublin
* Trevor Benjamin

No Petrescu this season then, but Stearman, O'Grady, Dawson & Logan get to go. Is Stearman our Michael Dawson?
 

lazzer

Moderator
looks a bit lean but im sure our banned moaning poster should be smiling a bit at that :roll:
 

gagandeep

New Member
Tom W said:
* Danny Coyne
* Conrad Logan
* David Clarke*

* Richard Stearman
* Peter Canero
* Matt Elliott
* Matt Heath
* Chris Makin*

* Stephen Dawson
* Keith Gillespie
* Lilian Nalis
* Danny Tiatto
* Jason Wilcox
* Gareth Williams

* James Scowcroft
* Tommy Wright
* Chris O'Grady
* Lee Morris
* Dion Dublin
* Trevor Benjamin

No Petrescu this season then, but Stearman, O'Grady, Dawson & Logan get to go. Is Stearman our Michael Dawson?

looks like a decent team, but the squad is short on numbers 5 more players needed I.M.O.
 

Tom W

New Member
Coyne

Canero, Elliott, Heath, Makin

Gillespie/Scowcroft, Williams, Nalis, Tiatto

Scowcroft/Wright, Dublin

That's alright. Could do with some defensive cover though. McAteer would have been very useful to be honest, midfield needs a bit more bite in the middle.
 

lanxfox

New Member
I presume Walkers bin given extra time off due to him being in the England recent squad - very tiring you know being third choice goalie!!
 

gagandeep

New Member
lanxfox said:
I presume Walkers bin given extra time off due to him being in the England recent squad - very tiring you know being third choice goalie!!

lol
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
lazzer said:
looks a bit lean but im sure our banned moaning poster should be smiling a bit at that :roll:

Who's been banned :?: at a guess I would say pet rescue from your comments, why has he been banned :?:
o.k he moaned his head off but we are all entitled to an opinion.

Squad looks lean as you say and I hope it will be a little different come West Ham.
 

Steven

Active Member
Maybe Petrescu has gone home to his family. :wink:
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
lazzer said:
Naughty Fox said:
lazzer said:
looks a bit lean but im sure our banned moaning poster should be smiling a bit at that :roll:

Who's been banned :?: at a guess I would say pet rescue from your comments, why has he been banned :?:
o.k he moaned his head off but we are all entitled to an opinion.

:roll: http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6568

:oops: sorry lazzer, missed that one :shock: Must have been busy that day, you know work, the thing that disturbs coming on here :lol:
With your avtar have you heard 'Velvet Revolver' not bad IMO (so this does not get deleted) I heard Slash was a city fan and went to gig wearing the 'blue' :wink:
 

lazzer

Moderator
Naughty Fox said:
lazzer said:
Naughty Fox said:
lazzer said:
looks a bit lean but im sure our banned moaning poster should be smiling a bit at that :roll:

Who's been banned :?: at a guess I would say pet rescue from your comments, why has he been banned :?:
o.k he moaned his head off but we are all entitled to an opinion.

:roll: http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6568

:oops: sorry lazzer, missed that one :shock: Must have been busy that day, you know work, the thing that disturbs coming on here :lol:
With your avtar have you heard 'Velvet Revolver' not bad IMO (so this does not get deleted) I heard Slash was a city fan and went to gig wearing the 'blue' :wink:

:lol: i think he is from horrible stoke mate
 

Graz

Well-Known Member
Walker and Dabizas both have a couple of weeks off, because they havn't had any break due to being away at Euro 2004. I can't remember when they are due back in training, it said somewhere on the OS. I think it's probably at the end of this tour.

Where's Jordan Stewart?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3274
2Manchester Utd3266
3Leicester3156
4Chelsea3255
5West Ham Utd3255
6Liverpool3253
7Tottenham 3250
8Everton3149
9Arsenal3246
10Leeds Utd3246
11Aston Villa3044
12Wolves3241
13Palace3138
14Southampton3136
15Newcastle Utd3235
16Brighton3234
17Burnley3233
18Fulham3327
19West Brom3124
20Sheffield Utd3214

Latest posts

Top