Trains to London

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Leicester, you could get the 9.30am and be in St Pancras for 10.48.

From London, you could get the 7.25pm and be back in Leicester for 8.44pm.

This would cost you £43.70 in total.

You could do it for £38.30 by changing tickets at Bedford. It would still be flexible but would cut down the number of trains available.

:081::081:

Just had BG on the phone :icon_lol:

Hoping the crshed train driver is dead because it ****ed his day up:icon_bigg

Reckons he did it on purpose :081:

ha ha i said about it ruining bgs day on the school thread :038::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Wasn't the train driver's fault, blame the lorry driver who crashed into the bridge.

And there were still trains running from Leicester to London, and trains on alternative routes, he probably didn't want to go and is just using this as an excuse.

Wasn't the train driver's fault, blame the lorry driver who crashed into the bridge.

And there were still trains running from Leicester to London, and trains on alternative routes, he probably didn't want to go and is just using this as an excuse.
He knows he could go via Brimingham or wherever he said (I was bored by this point and switched off), but he couldn't be bothered with the pissing about.

You can get from Leicester to London and back on the train for £2 if you book far enough ahead.

eeerrr.... £2.50, including the booking fee.

Todays lessons were..... " You have to be a right **** to work for Midland Mainline"

"Why are all lorry drivers wankers and why do they do everything they can to ruin your day"

and finally

"Why the **** don't train drivers look where they are going, and learn to put the ****ing brakes on when a bridge is down, due to a twat lorry driver"

I could have gone via birmingham like the muppet at the station said, but I still would have not got to London in time for my meeting with my nip, which is now on Monday at the Marriot Hotel.

Todays lessons were..... " You have to be a right **** to work for Midland Mainline"
"Why are all lorry drivers wankers and why do they do everything they can to ruin your day"

and finally

"Why the **** don't train drivers look where they are going, and learn to put the ****ing brakes on when a bridge is down, due to a twat lorry driver"

I could have gone via birmingham like the muppet at the station said, but I still would have not got to London in time for my meeting with my nip, which is now on Monday at the Marriot Hotel.

How is SWWG anyway ?

You have to be a little bit slow to think that the train services are still run by Midland Mainline.

Trains are not driven on sight as road vehicles are. There is no way a train travelling a line speed can be brought to a halt in sight-distance.

Last edited:
Do you know how long it takes to stop a train?

And it doesn't matter what the train driver did, the bridge would still have been across the track, so your train would still have been cancelled.

does not bother me in the slightest, if he cannot stop for an emergency then what ****ing use is he?

was the lorry driver hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47