Trains to London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think they were called Midland Mainline any more.

Aren't they East Midlands Trains or something similar?

No wonder only the common people travel on trains if they have to put up with that all the time

Didn't think they were called Midland Mainline any more.

Aren't they East Midlands Trains or something similar?

Midland mainline, east midland trains.... all one and th same to me.....tossers

Its a good job SWWG wasn't involved in the crash, that would have really upset me.

Last edited:
They don't have to put up with it all the time, they arranged for it to happen today because they knew having you on one of their trains could put passengers off traveling again.

They put an extra two members of staff on and one extra buffet car just to cope with BG breakfast to be fair

should have done the MK, change at Watford for olympia option.
But I'm not one to say 'told you so'....:icon_wink

Yes, his aim is getting worse with age

A quick question ?

I'm taking ma & pa to London on Saturday. On returning i've booked on a train to leave St Pancras at about 6.55 pm. From previous experience can anyone tell me if St Pancras is still likely to have football fans at that sort of time, or will it be mainly clear by then ?

A quick question ?

I'm taking ma & pa to London on Saturday. On returning i've booked on a train to leave St Pancras at about 6.55 pm. From previous experience can anyone tell me if St Pancras is still likely to have football fans at that sort of time, or will it be mainly clear by then ?

I'm sure there will still be some fans around. When I go to away games in London I usually get a later train back and there are always a few others doing the same thing.

You could encounter Leeds fans (returning from Millwall), f*rest fans (QPR), Sunderland (Fulham) and Barnsley (Palace).
Leeds and Sunderland will probably be going from King's Cross but as it's next door to St Pancras they could still cause some disruption.

I would imagine most of the Leeds, f*rest and Sunderland would be on the train by the time you get to the station, but there could be a few Barnsley around.

I'm sure there will still be some fans around. When I go to away games in London I usually get a later train back and there are always a few others doing the same thing.

You could encounter Leeds fans (returning from Millwall), f*rest fans (QPR), Sunderland (Fulham) and Barnsley (Palace).
Leeds and Sunderland will probably be going from King's Cross but as it's next door to St Pancras they could still cause some disruption.

I would imagine most of the Leeds, f*rest and Sunderland would be on the train by the time you get to the station, but there could be a few Barnsley around.

O.k cheers Jeff. Hopefully all the Leeds scumbags will still be engaged in battle down at the Den :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46