Tranmere Away (Date change)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotel :icon_eek:

I thought you normally spent the night at Manchester Airport?

I've only done that once, and it was only a couple of hours waiting there. Now the train times have changed I don't think I'll be doing it again.

The Tranmere hotel was a £9 Travelodge room. Maybe I should try to sell it to a Liverpool or Real Madrid fan.

FFS, I've already booked a hotel room for the original date. :mad:

Will they not just change the booking date? Two months away shouldn't cause them any bother.

Were you driving Jeff, or have you also got train tickets which are now useless ??

Was this one supposed to be on Sky or am I getting confused with another match?

No, its the Yeovil away game and I think the Oldham home game that are both on sky.

Why are the Beeb saying that this fixture has now been changed from 11 to 12 March? (see last para of article entitled "Palace-Leicester Cup date changed" on BBC website - cant' post link as I'm a newbie):

"The Foxes' League One fixture against Tranmere at Prenton Park has also been moved from 11 to 12 March."

I guess this is just the Beeb journo getting his dates in a twist.

In any case, I was vaguely planning to fly over from Poland for this fixture as I have a friend who is a Tranmere fan. Am now glad I didn't book anything in advance!!

Why are the Beeb saying that this fixture has now been changed from 11 to 12 March? (see last para of article entitled "Palace-Leicester Cup date changed" on BBC website - cant' post link as I'm a newbie):

"The Foxes' League One fixture against Tranmere at Prenton Park has also been moved from 11 to 12 March."

In any case, I was vaguely planning to fly over from Poland for this fixture as I have a friend who is a Tranmere fan. Am now glad I didn't book anything in advance!!

Hy Zinky!:038:

Welcome to TB :038::038::038:

And anyway I'm skint. I'm about to do my tax return and for the second consecutive year I won't have to pay any income tax. I might have to go out and get a proper job soon if things don't improve.

Pants init?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00