tranmere - home

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've not got the accent, Tedd:

"I speeeeeeeet on your yellow card!"

he's not spanish! '' hey gringo, i speeeeeet on your card, puh!'' then he'd shoot him and we could all go home

Seeing as we don't know whether he prefers to be referred to as French or Ivorian(?), I thought I'd use a generic Johnny Foreigner pronunciation. We should probably add on the end:

"Peeeeg dog!"

Spoke to a Tranmere fan on another forum. He's says they are cack atm.

He's not wrong

If we do not give them a right tonking I will be most disappointed

This is the proper test of our new manager and the wonderful 'redeem team' Leicester City

Anything less than a two goal (minimum) winning margin and it means we are in trouble IMO

3 points will do for me, I couldn't give a feck how in the shitehouse league, just keep getting points. 1-0, 2-1, whatever. Couldn't give a toss.

Always better to bag a few goals. Don't want to loose out on a poor goal difference. If we score regularly it might keep people coming.

Anyway the more goals we get the more chance to debate which bloody song we will be playing.

Last edited:
Had a dream Savage played for us last night, he didn't do to bad either.

3 points will do for me, I couldn't give a feck how in the shitehouse league, just keep getting points. 1-0, 2-1, whatever. Couldn't give a toss.

Win's a win. Expecting to kick seven shades of sh*t out of every mediocre team will only lead to sadness and depression unfortunately.

But yeah, Tranmere at home you would hope is a game we should be able to win comfortably. Anything less than a win would be disappointing. The nature of the win? Less of an issue for me.

Win's a win. Expecting to kick seven shades of sh*t out of every mediocre team will only lead to sadness and depression unfortunately.

But yeah, Tranmere at home you would hope is a game we should be able to win comfortably. Anything less than a win would be disappointing. The nature of the win? Less of an issue for me.

Absolutely. When you read the papers on Sunday, 3 points are 3 points, no matter how you got them. Any sort of win will do me fine.

Last edited:
Absolutely. When you read the papers on Sunday, 3 points are 3 points, no matter how you got them. Any sort of win will do me fine.

Thats just perhaps a slightly shorter term view than homers which I concur with.

Of course a win is a win but if you have to scrape past the dross of this division it doesnt look to rosey for promotion IMO.

Had a dream Savage played for us last night, he didn't do to bad either.

Funnily enough I had a dream last night that we announced the signing of Theo Zagorakis before the game, and he came off the bench to grab the winner! We won 2-1! :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58