tranmere - home

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-0 to City... Fryatt, Howard and Dickov all to grab one each.

I still want Dickov to start in place of Howard, but can't see it happening at the minute.

Last edited:
3-0 to City... Fryatt, Howard and Dickov all to grab one each.

I still want Dickov to start in place of Howard, but can't see it happening at the minute.

I thought Howard did pretty well at Stockport. Also, I'm not sure Dickov is fully match fit yet - I expect him to start on the bench.

I thought Howard did pretty well at Stockport..

He also did very well against MKDons (until he got injured) and again in the cup

But he appears to be this seasons target for the BM boo-boys, so everyone simply ignores all of that

I thought Howard did pretty well at Stockport. Also, I'm not sure Dickov is fully match fit yet - I expect him to start on the bench.

I too thought Howard did well at Stockport - and further to that, I'd expect that if/when anyone makes way for Dickov, it'll be Fryatt: despite his also-impressive performances to date.

He also did very well against MKDons (until he got injured) and again in the cup

But he appears to be this seasons target for the BM boo-boys, so everyone simply ignores all of that

Speaking for myself I still havn't forgiven his half hearted efforts when we were facing relegation last year (Brom not included). Saw him against MK yes he did well for a while. On current form he should be starting ahead of the others I hope he continues and makes double figures this season.

Last edited:
Speaking for myself I still havn't forgiven his half hearted efforts when we were facing relegation last year (Brom not included).

Well put him alongside the rest of the players remaining from last year, then - including everyone's current darling Fryatt who has been complete and utter gash for a full two and a half seasons

Well put him alongside the rest of the players remaining from last year, then - including everyone's current darling Fryatt who has been complete and utter gash for a full two and a half seasons

Yes agreed. 2 goals in the opening game isn't enough to convince me, and he has to do a lot of hard work before I am happy seeing him in our starting eleven.

Some people seem to think Dickov has this god given right to start football matches regardless of his lack of pre season games and the performance of the people who are rightly infront of him in the pecking order.

Some city fans need to crawl out of his arse because he sure as hell doesn't love you or Leicester City as much as you love him.

Tunchev came off after 30 minutes on Wednesday night for Bulgaria.

So he's either picked up a knock or he already has the Leicester City syndrome - all sort of talent disappears when the player has signed for the club. :)

Jesus, bit of an over-reaction to one line saying I'd prefer Dickov to be in the starting XI...

I just simply think that Dickov is more likely to score regularly for us than Howard. But of course, that opinion clearly makes me a Howard hating, Dickov bumming, bandwagon jumping blue mongie. Heaven forbid. ;)

Within a few games I'm sure Dickov and Howard will be the front two unless (and I hope he does) Fryatt bangs in the goals. I'm sure Fatty is well aware of this fact too.

Jesus, bit of an over-reaction to one line saying I'd prefer Dickov to be in the starting XI...

I just simply think that Dickov is more likely to score regularly for us than Howard. But of course, that opinion clearly makes me a Howard hating, Dickov bumming, bandwagon jumping blue mongie. Heaven forbid. ;)

My comment certainly was not aimed at you alone.

If the burberry cap fits. :icon_wink

I'm no blue mongie - but i'd rather see Dickov start than Howard. I'll get me cap shall I???

2-0 nil tomorro, not a pretty game i imagine but a clean sheet and 3 point would mean that I'll go to the boozer a happy man, with my burberry cap, my light blue Mckenzie hoody and my pristine white nike joggers - braaap!

Last edited:
i think it should be same team as last week, providing there are no injuries.
2-0 win, get in to 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00