Trick or treat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siouxsie

Only one lot rang the bell so loads of choc left for me.

It was worth spending the past 2 hours in the dark :icon_wink

(Well there were lots of gangs roaming the street, whereas in the past they've come in 2s or 3s)

Actually reminds me of one of my all-time fav posts....

Don't bother knocking on my door you material greedy bastards. Get into the true spirit of Halloween and have a party in your own ****ing house. I've got shit loads of sweets and treats for my kids in my house, but you ****ers are having none of them.

Oh, and if you want a trick, I'll give you a bleeder, and yes Mum, I can see you peeping from around the hedge and that doesn't worry me in the slightest, in fact it positively encourages me to throw a bucket of water over them brats you call your children.

By the way, don't come back here carol singing either, otherwise I'll poke all of your childrens eyes out with Christmas tree branches and pine needles. I love Christmas but I'm not sharing it with you begging bastards

Go on then, who didnt share in the spirit of the occasion ?

Actually reminds me of one of my all-time fav posts....

Don't bother knocking on my door you material greedy bastards. Get into the true spirit of Halloween and have a party in your own ****ing house. I've got shit loads of sweets and treats for my kids in my house, but you ****ers are having none of them.

Oh, and if you want a trick, I'll give you a bleeder, and yes Mum, I can see you peeping from around the hedge and that doesn't worry me in the slightest, in fact it positively encourages me to throw a bucket of water over them brats you call your children.

By the way, don't come back here carol singing either, otherwise I'll poke all of your childrens eyes out with Christmas tree branches and pine needles. I love Christmas but I'm not sharing it with you begging bastards

Go on then, who didnt share in the spirit of the occasion ?

A former poster from my local area?

Yes,what happened this year? We had socked up with chocolate treats, and a grand total of four little mites came to the door. In the old days we used to run out.

...my lot aren't complaining though.

Well this teatime/tonight was not the night for going around knocking on doors trying to read meters. I could tell people were in but the buggars would not come to the door. Either that or the house was empty as they had gone out early or were late home from work on purpose possibly. A few came to the door and on one occasion I knocked on the front door to get the shout from the back door, which when I went around to the back, was greeted by a little girl and her mum bearing gifts.:icon_bigg
More pleasant than the twats that said "we do it online" so wouldn't let me over the threshold, even though we are meant to check everyone's meters.

Shower of miserable ****ers, Halloween is great. A few quids worth of sweets and monkey nuts and all of the kids have a great time, where's the problem? I'd far sooner see kids enjoying themselves than kicking their heels looking for devilment to get up to. Bored kids cause problems. There should be something like Halloween every week.

Shower of miserable ****ers, Halloween is great. A few quids worth of sweets and monkey nuts and all of the kids have a great time, where's the problem? I'd far sooner see kids enjoying themselves than kicking their heels looking for devilment to get up to. Bored kids cause problems. There should be something like Halloween every week.

I've been a miserable ****er ever since my car got damaged in Leicester as a "trick" because I didn't get to the door on time as I was bathing the baby. I've also had water poured through my letter box when I wasn't even in.

Kids dressed up get chocs, but I'd still rather keep them for myself.

We were well prepared but only had about four groups knock on. Some runt said 'we had the same at the last house'.

Went for a run and there were some numbers about. Passed a girl who was probably 13 in a fancy dress, pumpkin in one hand and fag in the other.

We have had some small boiled sweets for ages. The type that people who don't really like you bring you back from holiday.

Well they were very well received last night!

Nice in theory - presumably you get the Disney version. Unfortunately it ain't like that round here.

Last year we actually had some small kids round suitably dressed up. When I offered a cake each I got a blank stare back and the response "Nah, you ave to giv us money for fireworks". The same night my father in law, just out of hospital recovering from a heart attack, had his house and car pelted with eggs, mud and god knows what else.

No-one rang our bell last night, but this morning our windows and front door were covered in eggs. Our neighbour's son was assaulted in the street by a gang of dressed up kids - presumably the same ones.

So if you want halloween every week, by all means do. Just let us know your address and we'll put up a notice redirecting the (obviously bored) little sods. Should take them a few days to get to Ireland and back.

Not one here last night, although some little feckers egged the bus I was on in the city center. Apparently lots of cars and people got egged in Carlton last night. Thats Nottingham for you though.

Nice in theory - presumably you get the Disney version. Unfortunately it ain't like that round here.

Last year we actually had some small kids round suitably dressed up. When I offered a cake each I got a blank stare back and the response "Nah, you ave to giv us money for fireworks". The same night my father in law, just out of hospital recovering from a heart attack, had his house and car pelted with eggs, mud and god knows what else.

No-one rang our bell last night, but this morning our windows and front door were covered in eggs. Our neighbour's son was assaulted in the street by a gang of dressed up kids - presumably the same ones.

So if you want halloween every week, by all means do. Just let us know your address and we'll put up a notice redirecting the (obviously bored) little sods. Should take them a few days to get to Ireland and back.
Fortunately we didn't have problems where I live last night - but only because the local shops won't sell flour and eggs to kids for the three weeks leading up to the 31st. If they did, the High Street would have resembled a cake mix this morning. Oh to live in the paradise that is Macky's world. The reality in much of the UK is very different.

Not one here last night, although some little feckers egged the bus I was on in the city center. Apparently lots of cars and people got egged in Carlton last night. Thats Nottingham for you though.

What part of Carlton was it? My daughter lives just off Carlton Hill, but she probably did not go out last night.

Most of the groups I walked near to last night, in a mixed area of Sheffield, whilst I was treading the same paths were well behaved as far as I can tell. Although one cheeky git said trick or treat to me whilst I was waiting in vain outside someones house.

Was in Cornwall last night and it was absolutely pissing down. Not 1 trick or treated to ignor.

I hate it, you tell kids not to take sweets from strangers (or demand with threats...) and then suddenly it's ok. My mrs thinks I'm miserable bastard. Another thing that annoys me is I don't know any of the little feckers. The parents from pikey parts of town bring them down our way, oh yes, do alright here...bastards

What part of Carlton was it? My daughter lives just off Carlton Hill, but she probably did not go out last night.

Most of the groups I walked near to last night, in a mixed area of Sheffield, whilst I was treading the same paths were well behaved as far as I can tell. Although one cheeky git said trick or treat to me whilst I was waiting in vain outside someones house.

Burton Road, near the park. I was on my way to work at the greyhound stadium in Colwick.

I pooed on my own doorstep so that nobody would come near.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669