Trust ? End of Season Spoilt Without Consultation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is totally different from removing us from our own ground, so it is correct to say that we (all fans) weren't consulted
It's a question of semantics.

You never know what goes on within the club, and the fact that they were already discussing next season, who knows, maybe that discussion was included in their reasoning.

I just find it strange that Tiggers knew when they had planning permission to build their new stand, they would be demolishing the old one around that time. Why it has to be that particular week, and why arrangements hadn't been made earlier, I don't know. Forest are playing away that day, why not play there? It's not like they haven't used the City Ground before.

The fans are the customers, who with other activities announced this week the club is trying to build a stronger bond, in making this decision it has scored any early own goal with that aim
So you really think, knowing that the majority of fans are going to say "no", the club would put the issue to the vote? Hey, whilst we're at it, let our rivals decide for us as well. :icon_roll

I am fuming that our last home game is being moved for the Tiggers. But I realise that we, the fans, were never going to have a say on the issue. You've got your connections; can't you find out who thought that this was a good idea, and the justification for it? Is it money? Goodwill? Perhaps knowing why might lessen the blow.

Don't post that Lisa, surely you want the FCC to move into "what should we" and "what do you think of", rather than fall back into the Mace days or "we are going to"
Of course taking opinions into consideration is more desirable, but I'm cynical enough to know that they can listen to the fans as much as they like, but the club at the end of the day can ignore it and do as it pleases.

Please try not to peddle this stuff about the club "trying to build a stronger bond" with "customers".

I'm not sure that Foxes Trust was trying to "peddle" it. Leastways that's not the way I read it.

It seems to me that FT was stating that the football club is trying to build a stronger bond with its customers and using as it as a springboard for his own suggestion that the club had once again cocked it up at the earliest of stages. I tend to agree.

But how many members does the FT have? How representative are you?

I can understand why this question was being asked when the FT was seemingly trying to wheedle its way into the boardroom but now that they are (more appropriately IMO) harrying the club on matters of importance to fans, I'm not so sure that the answer is of such importance.

It seems to me that FT was stating that the football club is trying to build a stronger bond with its customers and using as it as a springboard for his own suggestion that the club had once again cocked it up at the earliest of stages. I tend to agree.

I understand that.

My take is that all this stuff about "building a stronger bond" is froth. I'm fine about the football in the community type activities and encouraging kids in schools around the city and county to be LCFC minded. But not about meetings with people who are pretending to be representatives of supporters.

The football club just needs to focus on winning football matches not on wasting time, energy and money building bonds with cliques through chewing the cud with the FT. If LCFC pays staff who haven't got better things to do than this then they should consider reducing the pay roll. Alternatively,If they want to build some bonds on non-football related matters, they could take a look at the standard of fast food and prices charged by the franchises.

I understand that.

My take is that all this stuff about "building a stronger bond" is froth. I'm fine about the football in the community type activities and encouraging kids in schools around the city and county to be LCFC minded. But not about meetings with people who are pretending to be representatives of supporters.

The football club just needs to focus on winning football matches not on wasting time, energy and money building bonds with cliques through chewing the cud with the FT. If LCFC pays staff who haven't got better things to do than this then they should consider reducing the pay roll. Alternatively,If they want to build some bonds on non-football related matters, they could take a look at the standard of fast food and prices charged by the franchises.

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670