Trust Feels Club Has Again Gone Too Far

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed with their spelling of disappointed.

The Fosse Boys and the Foxes trust should also remember exactly why standing isn't currently allowed in the higher divisions i.e. Hillsborough. Badly behaved and managed fans in an out of date stadium caused that.

I guess it's the same for you, but our ticket conditions clearly state that banners are not allowed in the ground. If that's a problem, don't buy. People in our place had 'Ridsdale Out' banners taken off them before the summer. I know of no other company which allows its customers to protest inside their premises. Why should football be different?

Can I also ask what the Foxes Trust has done to promote the cause of those supporters who wish to stand at games?

Last edited:
The Fosse Boys and the Foxes trust should also remember exactly why standing isn't currently allowed in the higher divisions i.e. Hillsborough. Badly behaved and managed fans in an out of date stadium caused that.

I guess it's the same for you, but our ticket conditions clearly state that banners are not allowed in the ground. If that's a problem, don't buy. People in our place had 'Ridsdale Out' banners taken off them before the summer. I know of no other company which allows its customers to protest inside their premises. Why should football be different?

Can I also ask what the Foxes Trust has done to promote the cause of those supporters who wish to stand at games?

Spot on Rhydal, and as for the Foxes Trust I think it is terrible that they condone standing at the matches when it is clearly illegal to do so.
Also why do these wankers sit down at half time?

I thought that this thread was going to be about the take-over or the change of manager.... not some minor issue!

Thank goodness we don't live on the continent. They seem to give these people megaphones over there.

Thank goodness we don't live on the continent. They seem to give these people megaphones over there.

It's a shame that English football is so reserved these days, the odd trip onto the continent is a must for anyone who actually enjoys a real atmosphere at a football match.

One of the reasons I stopped going to Leicester games so much was because of the frankly mundane atmosphere and lack of proactive attitude from the fans. I think it's a shame really, I travelled to away games as regularly as I could and often found myself envious of the home support many teams received.

I honestly think we have a very reserved and characterless support which for me personally restricts my overall matchday experience.

It's a shame that English football is so reserved these days, the odd trip onto the continent is a must for anyone who actually enjoys a real atmosphere at a football match.

One of the reasons I stopped going to Leicester games so much was because of the frankly mundane atmosphere and lack of proactive attitude from the fans. I think it's a shame really, I travelled to away games as regularly as I could and often found myself envious of the home support many teams received.

I honestly think we have a very reserved and characterless support which for me personally restricts my overall matchday experience.

Spot on Lako, the fans at Juventus make ten times the noise we make down at the Walkers. It can be deafening at times!

Spot on Lako, the fans at Juventus make ten times the noise we make down at the Walkers. It can be deafening at times!

Forget the Juve fans, those down at fenerbache make the entire damn stadium shake!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeejOKrOC6A[/YOUTUBE]

...christ

Frankly I dont give a toss whether Scunthorpe stand or not!! and I dont give a toss about the Fosse Boys I sit in the Kop and so far havent heard em but it appears that they are just a cliquey bunch singing their own songs. I agree with the earlier post it isnt adding to the atmosphere merely detracting from it. I do believe they enjoy all the publicity they have had recently, Its time the club were the focus not a minority.

How do you know it's detracting from the atmosphere if you haven't heard them?

Heard at the sunderland game my point is if they are singing their own cliquey songs how does that improve the atmosphere? i'd rather hear the whole of the Walkers singing (doesnt happen enough i know but i can wish)

Heard at the sunderland game my point is if they are singing their own cliquey songs how does that improve the atmosphere? i'd rather hear the whole of the Walkers singing (doesnt happen enough i know but i can wish)

Perhaps you should actually go and speak to them as from what I understand they would like more people to join them so are far from from a clique. What songs would you prefer for 90 mins? We hate Forest/Derby/Cov? At least they are trying to create some kind of atmosphere. :icon_roll

Perhaps you should actually go and speak to them as from what I understand they would like more people to join them so are far from from a clique. What songs would you prefer for 90 mins? We hate Forest/Derby/Cov? At least they are trying to create some kind of atmosphere. :icon_roll

Their songs are shit and half of their own member don't know the words.

Perhaps you should actually go and speak to them as from what I understand they would like more people to join them so are far from from a clique.
It seems you've never heard them either. They clearly are a clique. The very fact that they've made up a load of shit songs that nobody would ever join in with even if it was possible to make out the words suggests to me that they're not interested in having others join in.
What songs would you prefer for 90 mins? We hate Forest/Derby/Cov? At least they are trying to create some kind of atmosphere. :icon_roll
One of their favourites (and one of the few to which I can actually make out the words) is "We 'ate Forest, we 'ate Derby, 'oo the f*** are Coventry." Another is, bizarrely, "We all 'ate Cov scum" ad nauseam. And of course there's the old 'favourite': "We hate Nottingham." They're wankers. Not creators of atmosphere, not the saviours of the club they'd have you believe they are, and not the fantastic fans they so obviously believe themselves to be. Just wankers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669