Trust Feels Club Has Again Gone Too Far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did have some sympathy for the FB when they 1st started but the more i hear and read of them the more it feels like they are Citys only tru supporters the only ones getting behind the team. Seems the rest of us just sit on our hands that is when we aren't holding our flask of course. I really resent this!!!!

Did have some sympathy for the FB when they 1st started but the more i hear and read of them the more it feels like they are Citys only tru supporters the only ones getting behind the team. Seems the rest of us just sit on our hands that is when we aren't holding our flask of course. I really resent this!!!!

well join them then...

Have been watching city since before most of em were born i still come away from most games hoarse dont need to join a crew to prove im a fan

You're older than them all and yet never bothered to learn how to use an apostrophe? Why are only people that sing a tru[sic] supporter?

That covers all of the fans not in the Fosse Boys as well.

The rest of the fans aren't claiming to be the saviour of the club's support. If they want people to join in they should sing songs that aren't elitist shite.

You're older than them all and yet never bothered to learn how to use an apostrophe? Why are only people that sing a tru[sic] supporter?

Lol 1st point if ya can't argue get arsey like your style as for the 2nd point errr i believe THAT was my point no need to argue when you agree

The rest of the fans aren't claiming to be the saviour of the club's support. If they want people to join in they should sing songs that aren't elitist shite.

Err again my point

I'm still interested to know if you think somebody has to sing to be a true fan?

Guess you missed my point Matt as that is exactly what i was trying to say you dont have to be a Fosse Boy to be a true fan, there are many true fans that aren't even in the Walkers on matchday, so the answer to your question? a RESOUNDING no!!

Guess you missed my point Matt as that is exactly what i was trying to say you dont have to be a Fosse Boy to be a true fan, there are many true fans that aren't even in the Walkers on matchday, so the answer to your question? a RESOUNDING no!!

OK that's fine then, remember the commas next time though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669