Speculation Tunchev Gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ture, although I'm pretty sure many others with me agree and I'm sure I wasn't far off that prior to then so no biggie there! It was more of a goodbye anyway as I felt it was the right thing to but kinda backfired in the end unfortunately but every day is a school day.

EDIT - Oh shit, forgot to include another 'in joke'. Maybe if we kept Mills in the team we would still be playing the season now and we could have recalled Paul Tergat for the play offs to plug his laptop into his pickled onion flavoured sofa!!

See, everything is fine now.

Last edited:
OK if anyone (apart from Matt B of course) was offended by a previous post of mine then I do appologise but I stand by the fact I think Matt B is a bit of a tosser, well comes across as one on here and I would be greatful to Jeff if he could make an exception to the rules in this instance.

For what it's worth, I took no offence from what you posted.

Well seeing as I can't ignore I will reply.

To be honest, it wasn't aimed to offend, just expressing my opinion. I wouldn't class it as offensive myself and seeing as it is an adult forum I'm surprised it was met with the reaction that it was as we're all adult enough to understand that old saying about sticks & stones as that's how I see things.

If I feel the same about someone in real life then I will do my best enough to have as little to do with them as possible so placing you on the ignore list seemed the best thing to do in this situation.

With Mills in the team: W13 D10 L7

Without Mills: W9 D4 L10

This includes cup matches.

Worked out as points per game with/without him (giving points for the cup matches), we get:

With Mills: 49 points, 1.63 points per game.
Without Mills: 31 points, 1.35 points per game.

At 1.63 points per game for the whole league season, we'd have 75 points and would probably have qualified for the play-offs.

Clearly then, it's Mills fault we didn't qualify for the play offs :)

Wouldn't matter how hard Mills tried he's ****ed.

Do you know something we don't? Surely nothing is irreconcilable?

I don't care if he's shat in Pearson's car after head-butting him and sleeping with his Mrs; if he's better than our current centre backs and got the right attitude then he should be picked?

Has anyone else heard that Mills isn't playing because another appearance would require paying more money to Reading?

(This is one of those 'heard at away game' rumors so completely baseless )

He has played 25 league games and 6 cup games. I would have thought that 26 (for league games) and 32 (for all games) would be unusual numbers to choose for such thresholds - and very low too. Baseless is probably correct.

He has played 25 league games and 6 cup games. I would have thought that 26 (for league games) and 32 (for all games) would be unusual numbers to choose for such thresholds - and very low too. Baseless is probably correct.

I guess it could be 'played greater than 25 league games...'. Which maybe wouldn't be as unusual. But yes, posted purely to see if anyone else had heard the rumor or its rubbish.

Has anyone else heard that Mills isn't playing because another appearance would require paying more money to Reading?

(This is one of those 'heard at away game' rumors so completely baseless )

Actually, I heard this too.

Maybe he's not playing because he's just too good?

Last edited:
I guess it could be 'played greater than 25 league games...'. Which maybe wouldn't be as unusual. But yes, posted purely to see if anyone else had heard the rumor or its rubbish.

If we'd bought a player for the supposedly 4 million, I'd expect him to play more than 25 flippin games.

If we'd brought mills with that kind clause, I'd expect him to play in the reserves and against money raising away games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566