Two bids for Mattock rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be glad when this saga comes to an end. Mattock is an average player, and will maybe turn into a average/good player in the future.

Hes got no pace, and hes not going to get any quicker is he. He is a liability up against any halfway decent winger.

As for Being worth £5 mill, :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

If we have turned down a 7 figure amount for him, then we have missed an opportunity.

The poor lads head must be at bursting point.

I will be glad when this saga comes to an end. Mattock is an average player, and will maybe turn into a average/good player in the future.

Hes got no pace, and hes not going to get any quicker is he. He is a liability up against any halfway decent winger.

As for Being worth £5 mill, :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

If we have turned down a 7 figure amount for him, then we have missed an opportunity.

The poor lads head must be at bursting point.

:081::081::081::081:

I reckon more hes much better than Akinbiyi :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Last edited:
I hear that a bid from Wolves was turned down this week, wanted to go to play with his mate Stearman and that Mattock fancies the move

i would take 5mill for him easily, i think he will become a very good player but i would rather take the money and get a good quality replacement.

Anyway this story appears on ssn every transfer window and so far he is still here.

I hear that a bid from Wolves was turned down this week, wanted to go to play with his mate Stearman and that Mattock fancies the move

Indeed, I have heard that he is going to Wolves from someone that has connections in the club.

Probably bollocks though.

Indeed, I have heard that he is going to Wolves from someone that has connections in the club.

Probably bollocks though.

Is that the same inside contact that assured Newts he was going before the start of the season definately without doubt cast iron guarantee? :icon_wink

if i was the leicester chairman i would demand 4-5million at least.

5million is peanuts to the big clubs,and being a decent left back in the making,which has always been a rare commodity,why shouldnt we ask for that sort of money.

We're not desperate for the money (as far as we know at least), and Mattock hasn't come out and unless Mattock says he's desperate to go then I really see no reason to sell him, unless we can get a stupid offer from someone (which £5m would not be, considering the likes of Walcott, Bale, Gunter etc)

If somebody offers us £10m or something crazy, then obviously selling him would probably be a good move... but otherwise, why would we want to sell one our brightest prospect? It might be nice to actually keep hold of our best players. If the clubs are desperate to sign him, let the bidding war commence and see how much we can squeeze out of them if he is wanting to go.

Is that the same inside contact that assured Newts he was going before the start of the season definately without doubt cast iron guarantee? :icon_wink

Let's not forget that he stuck his neck out by saying he would be gone by the end of August! He could still be right! :icon_wink

Bentley's Roof are saying he's going to Sunderland for £3.5m

Bentley's Roof are saying he's going to Sunderland for £3.5m

I would be very happy with that. Let's just remember what happened the last time one of our promising youngsters went to Sunderland for a similar fee......:icon_lol:

According to the Merc, the club have only had "tentative enquiries" for Mattock, rather than any firm offers.

According to the Merc, the club have only had "tentative enquiries" for Mattock, rather than any firm offers.

Do they still say MM paid £25m for us?

Used to play with Mattock years back, seen him the other night and he told me it was very likely that he was going to Wolves for £3m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669