ultras

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think some leicester fans have any passion full stop. all i see this ultra group as is a group of people who are already singing week in week out but are isolated. all they are doing is joining these people together. Its not manufactured or fake, its common sense and a good idea.

I'm assuming you're misunderstanding me because you want to.

The only atmosphere worth having is the one that generates itself. We'll end up like that pretend greasy shite the BG attends holding fire crackers in the air and blowing trumpets.

Bring back real football, with real values, and then the real fans will return. Football is now manufactured, and apparently so is the new breed of fan.

Exactly. I was mentioning to my brother about Leicester v Derby games, I can't think in the last few years any of out cnuts make a decent tackle or showing some passion. If I was on the pitch, I'd like nothing more than to send Giles Barnes flying into Row F. The idea of 'ultra' is pie in the sky, atmosphere comes natural when the fans are agreement with something on the pitch. I would gladly support a side giving effort, they might be crap in results wise but they would deserve support. These feckers dont, any support would make them deluded and even more big-headed than they currently are. They need leading around the town centre with us feckers stoning them with penny coins. They get our money for feck all.

i dont think some leicester fans have any passion full stop. all i see this ultra group as is a group of people who are already singing week in week out but are isolated. all they are doing is joining these people together. Its not manufactured or fake, its common sense and a good idea.

I don't think dressing it up as 'ultra' is commonsense. To me Ultra speaks flares, banners, flags on fish poles. 'Ultra' in the English game doesnt exist.

i dont think some leicester fans have any passion full stop.
Did I just read in another thread that you were thinking of leaving the ground yesterday after Luton equalised :102:

Exactly. I was mentioning to my brother about Leicester v Derby games, I can't think in the last few years any of out cnuts make a decent tackle or showing some passion. If I was on the pitch, I'd like nothing more than to send Giles Barnes flying into Row F. The idea of 'ultra' is pie in the sky, atmosphere comes natural when the fans are agreement with something on the pitch. I would gladly support a side giving effort, they might be crap in results wise but they would deserve support. These feckers dont, any support would make them deluded and even more big-headed than they currently are. They need leading around the town centre with us feckers stoning them with penny coins. They get our money for feck all.

support is not a on off thing for me, im not neccesarily supporting the individual players im showing my love for the club. The performance hinders that slightly but not to the degree where i will sit there silent, i cant enjoy it like that. there are people who also sing regardless of performance and getting those people together makes sense, if you dont want to be part of it then fine thats everyones choice, but at the same time dont put the idea down. to many people are happy to complain and do **** all about it, and others like to act, simple as.

Did I just read in another thread that you were thinking of leaving the ground yesterday after Luton equalised :102:

yes in hindsight i would have left, that is in the current state where no ****er gets behind the team, if i was with like minded people who dont shoot you down for getting behind the club i would definatly have stayed. the kill joys really do what they set out to achieve.

You are dreaming Melton Fox, those days are over and what you wanna do to make the atmosphere become better is by simply doing nothing? The old football as we knew it wont come back ever again, as I understand, an ultrasgroup dont like the new kind of football and almost everytime tries to fight it. If you dont like this as you call em, new breed of fans, dont sit next to them.

I think its really good that someone is making an effort to make the atmosphere at walkers better!

Last edited:
support is not a on off thing for me, im not neccesarily supporting the individual players im showing my love for the club. The performance hinders that slightly but not to the degree where i will sit there silent, i cant enjoy it like that. there are people who also sing regardless of performance and getting those people together makes sense, if you dont want to be part of it then fine thats everyones choice, but at the same time dont put the idea down. to many people are happy to complain and do **** all about it, and others like to act, simple as.

So this is why you thought about leaving after Luton's goal?. These same people who love the club are often the first feckers out if we were losing 4-0. To give support to the players in the current state is stupid and a joke. You may giving support to the 'club' but in their current state they dont deserve it either.

The club dont deserve our support, regardless of player performance, the amount of bollox in the last three years doesnt deserve your support or money. Boc if anyone proves the current demise, the bloke goes every game if it allows home and away cutting many a holiday short and now even him with his decidated support. Paying near-on five figures a year is getting extremely angry.

yes in hindsight i would have left, that is in the current state where no ****er gets behind the team,
Blimey Lako, read what you've just put. The second part of your sentance is aimed at the person in the first part of it, namely you.

So this is why you thought about leaving after Luton's goal?. These same people who love the club are often the first feckers out if we were losing 4-0. To give support to the players in the current state is stupid and a joke. You may giving support to the 'club' but in their current state they dont deserve it either.

The club dont deserve our support, regardless of player performance, the amount of bollox in the last three years doesnt deserve your support or money. Boc if anyone proves the current demise, the bloke goes every game if it allows home and away cutting many a holiday short and now even him with his decidated support. Paying near-on five figures a year is getting extremely angry.

:icon_lol: I only spend five figures if you include one of the pennies columns! My best guess would be that it costs me around £3,500 - £4,000 per season.

the club isnt players or board members, its leicester city fc and thats what gets taken the piss out of and thats what gets the glory, not individuals. i have never left a game early i was simply saying the footy was wank and i dont blame bernie.

Im not going to argue over this issue as it seems stupid that anyone would be against a movement that is soley trying to improve atmosphere and the match day experience for like minded people. those who put down such an idea dont want a good atmosphere, there is no other reason to be against it. if you dont like it dont join it but dont question my support for the idea.

:icon_lol: I only spend five figures if you include one of the pennies columns! My best guess would be that it costs me around £3,500 - £4,000 per season.

and im sure that is your own choice boc, the club doesnt make you do it?

or does it :)

I've spent approx. £1,900 this season - although a fair amount of that has gone on my belly.... :icon_redf :icon_lol:

there are people who also sing regardless of performance and getting those people together makes sense.
This sentance I agree with you 100% Lako. It's just a shame it can't happen naturally.

We have been in the Walkers for 4 years now. The singers should by now know where to congregate and where to buy there STs each year. But they haven't, so I would question their desire to sing for a bunch of wankers that don't give a feck about them.

If the desire was there, they'd sing

This sentance I agree with you 100% Lako. It's just a shame it can't happen naturally.

We have been in the Walkers for 4 years now. The singers should by now know where to congregate and where to buy there STs each year. But they haven't, so I would question their desire to sing for a bunch of wankers that don't give a feck about them.

If the desire was there, they'd sing

true but maybe only now that is begining to happen. id rather it happen now than never. And to be fair that area should have been the KOP but the influx of families with small children has killed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00