Academy Under 23s / youth 2020/21

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Also: Associate Members Cup, LDV Vans Trophy, Auto Windscreens Shield, Checkatrade Trophy, Sherpa Vans Trophy, Leasing.com Trophy, Autoglass Cup, Leyland DAF Cup...

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Also: Associate Members Cup, LDV Vans Trophy, Auto Windscreens Shield, Checkatrade Trophy, Sherpa Vans Trophy, Leasing.com Trophy, Autoglass Cup, Leyland DAF Cup...
I'm beginning to feel sorry I asked.

So this is the thing that we once reached the northern final of?

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
So anyway, if anyone wants to watch a game tonight, Connah’s Quay Nomads v Caernarfon Town kicks off at 7:45

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
didn't we get to the northern final of this last season? or close to it.

I don't remember the League Cup, which I assume is the full member cup, having a northern final
No, the Full Members Cup was something else, it was introduced when English teams were banned from Europe.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
That's cleared that up then.

The full members cup (AKA Simod cup and Zenith Data Systems Trophy) was brought in when English clubs were banned from Europe, and it was for the top two divisions. We played The two Notts teams in the Northern semi final and final one year.

The Associate members cup was for the bottom two divisions. In recent years under 21 teams from the top two divisions have been invited to take part.

fox58

3-0 down with 10 mins to go

City Fan

Beaglehole out

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Everton513
2Aston Villa412
3Liverpool510
4Leicester59
5Arsenal59
6Wolves59