Utter crap............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about anyone else but i thought like the Norwich game that we'd lose because we conceded just before half time. We seem to be in that same mode that we were in under CL where once we went behind there was no fighting spirit in the team and no belief that we can turn a game around. Very disappointing.

Another poor performance today. Blaming the ref would be the easy thing to do, he was poor, the linesmen were poor, but even without a couple of poor decisions he made, we still would have lost.

I thought the 2 Paddy's had poor games for their expectations, Low was woeful, Hume was quiet, Tiatto was poor, Hammond was never involved, Hughes was the best of a bad bunch IMO.

As for Kelly, he simply has to go. 1 point in 6 games is not good enough. Hopefully the future of this football club can be resolved very soon, so that we can sort ourselves out of this mess.

Ah well, bring on Wolves........:icon_roll

I bought Wolves tickets before the game today - I must need my brain testing.

You know it must be bad when the Club (via the OS) are already doing player "interviews" along the lines of morale is good, we are close to being very good, we are battling through this tough period, we will be working extra hard on the training ground to put things right. :icon_roll

I know, I'm still waiting for the turnaround that Matty Elliott and Muzzy promised us would happen in 2001-02 :icon_roll

We have the 4th highest wage bill in the division. Unbelievable.

WOW! Just goes to show how poor we have been at spending money.

I for one am tired of the same mistake being made by the club. Why do we always fall into the trap of appointing managers with no experience of the level we play at, or english football as a whole.

We should not be a club where young managers get a chance to make mistakes, f*ck things up, and then move on to do moderatley well some place else (albeit very rare). I don't want to see another manager cutting his teath in the game at the club for a long time.

We MUST have experience and some football knowledge.

but will we still have to work harder on the training ground
to get things right..........like we supposed to have done this week

thats the trouble. to knackerd for the games.

WOW! Just goes to show how poor we have been at spending money.

I for one am tired of the same mistake being made by the club. Why do we always fall into the trap of appointing managers with no experience of the level we play at, or english football as a whole.

We should not be a club where young managers get a chance to make mistakes, f*ck things up, and then move on to do moderatley well some place else (albeit very rare). I don't want to see another manager cutting his teath in the game at the club for a long time.

We MUST have experience and some football knowledge.

I know this is not popular bur I think we could do a lot worse than Dowie. If not pay the sheepshaggers whatever it takes to get Davies.

It seems that after virtually every home game in the past 2 months we have had a thread on how bad the Ref was.Maybe today he was but I don't think we can get the worst Ref everytime

It seems that after virtually every home game in the past 2 months we have had a thread on how bad the Ref was.Maybe today he was but I don't think we can get the worst Ref everytime

all refs should be shot after the game IMO......

Doesn't really matter how hard they work on the training ground it appears a good half of them just aren't up to this standard.They can work as hard as they want on the Training Ground but when it comes to out there on the pitch they just aren't good enough for this League...IMO

I don't disagree...but as has been pointed out, how is it that our wage bill is so high in this league and our playing standards so low.

Are we bringing in the wrong players?

Is the manager and coaching staff so poor that they can't get a reasonable return for the club's money?

Or are the players trying to make sure that the manager gets the push?

Whatever, the reasons the club is in a very sick state....and what I cling to is that things can only improve, can't they?

I don't disagree...but as has been pointed out, how is it that our wage bill is so high in this league and our playing standards so low.

Are we bringing in the wrong players?

Is the manager and coaching staff so poor that they can't get a reasonable return for the club's money?

Or are the players trying to make sure that the manager gets the push?

Whatever, the reasons the club is in a very sick state....and what I cling to is that things can only improve, can't they?[/quote]

they have too :(

Don't know about anyone else but i thought like the Norwich game that we'd lose because we conceded just before half time. We seem to be in that same mode that we were in under CL where once we went behind there was no fighting spirit in the team and no belief that we can turn a game around. Very disappointing.

my mum said that whilst at the derby game

sorry NN Fox he wont come to city i know this as i work for him and the sheep :icon_redf :icon_roll :(

We have no chance, we had a window of opportunity when we sacked Levein, but we fecking blew it big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669