Utter crap............

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no chance, we had a window of opportunity when we sacked Levein, but we fecking blew it big time.
I think we blew it a long time ago when e appointed PT. We won't recover till some money comes back to the club and we stop searching the dregs for players. So come on MM sort it out and give us our pride back.

I think we blew it a long time ago when e appointed PT. We won't recover till some money comes back to the club and we stop searching the dregs for players. So come on MM sort it out and give us our pride back.

Spot On. All 3 East Mids clubs suffered from major mis-management of the books and Derby and Forest have served their 'prison sentences'. Both been through takeovers and now look on the up. We have been on bail for a few years, spent a year and half in prison and now if MM comes in, we're up for parole.

Spot On. All 3 East Mids clubs suffered from major mis-management of the books and Derby and Forest have served their 'prison sentences'. Both been through takeovers and now look on the up. We have been on bail for a few years, spent a year and half in prison and now if MM comes in, we're up for parole.

Worst analogy ever:icon_lol:

I know this is not popular bur I think we could do a lot worse than Dowie. If not pay the sheepshaggers whatever it takes to get Davies.

I agree, I think Dowie would be a great appointment. We need a motivator right now and I think he could do that.

But it works?!?

Either way, we are beginning to pay for our misgivings on the finicial side. Forest and Derby have sorted theres and there are back on the straight and narrow.

I agree with what you are saying. We are paying for our poor decisions, but I have got faith that MM will get us going in the right direction again.

Really not sure about RK being the one spending the money though. Probably come back with some magic beans or something.:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669