Vaccine Passport to be required to attend matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Android phones can store it in Google Pay. In the NHS app, underneath the QR code there's a 'save to phone' option.

Well ****-a-doodle-do.

I've just followed your guidance expecting to come back here to ridicule you. But it worked perfectly. Thanks!

I have no idea what Google Pay is, nor do I want to know. However it seems to have done this for me.

And as for the condescending remarks made towards the small challenges I face in 2021, if I don't get it, thousands of others won't either. The KP is hardly fecking Silicone Valley.

Has your phone not got a "wallet", like an iPhone has? I sorted it out for my dad, as he didn't know what to do, so maybe you could ask one of your kids to sort it for you? I know you're quite a lot older than me, so it's understandable that you're not necessarily that tech-savvy :023:

I keep cash and cards in my wallet. I have no idea what you're talking about.

I have no intention of asking my teenage daughter for help, as the inevitable roll of eyes and abuse is simply not worth it.

I made fun of BN for not cropping that screenshot then my mum sent the exact same one to the WhatsApp group chat I muted 2 years ago

Another gaping hole down our left hand side

Does he even watch the game as it’s going on ?

Watch as the ball rolls all the way through the area :081:

It’s quite amusing now.

So, we have no idea whether the game goes ahead on Thursday or not.

Both sides have numerous players missing but we're not allowed to know who/why.

Outbreaks occurring in several other clubs.

Meanwhile, the new variant is taking hold so fast, and many supporters are not wanting to go to matches.

I think football is fecked. It will all be stopped by the end of the month.

Last time we won a home match 4-0 it took more than a year before we got back to the KP. It won't be the same this time, but serious disruption is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669