Valladolid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I rate N'Guessan as better than Dyer and Gradel is best on the right wing with Oakley inside him. King on the bench with Fryatt once Phillips has signed!

So Fryatt has no place in your starting 11 despite scoring over 30 goals last season? Plus Dyer has been playing at a higher level than N'Guessan, is quicker from what I can tell and is left footed.

Because I rate N'Guessan as better than Dyer and Gradel is best on the right wing with Oakley inside him. King on the bench with Fryatt once Phillips has signed!

How, have you ever seen N'Guessan play for Leicester? Dyer was very good for us last year and Gradel was good in parts. N'Guessan was playing in league 2 for a start.

Wasn't Dyer playing in League 2 before we signed him?

He's played at a higher level though, N'guessan has only really managed first team games for Boston and lincoln.

Last edited:
No, I agree but I don't agree with the dismissal of N'Guessen because he's from League 2.

Nobody's dismissing the boy, but Dyer's shown that he can do the job and pulling him out of the team for a young bloke plucked from Division 4 seems a bit odd.

why do people keep going on about HUME he did not score that many goals for us and fuked off after we got relegated! well over rated by city fans and got smacked in the face by a great defender that i would love here at the walkers! barnsley player now not city!! hello barnsley!!! do one canadian international! we are back in the championship dont need you or joey gudtwatsoin ! not about money just about winning

Didn't go to the game ,but from the feedback, I'd say Weale sounds like a good prospect.
What was his general distribution like? Does he prefer to kick long or look for the quick throw out?
He certainly sound's like he let's his defence know he's there.

why do people keep going on about HUME he did not score that many goals for us and fuked off after we got relegated! well over rated by city fans and got smacked in the face by a great defender that i would love here at the walkers! barnsley player now not city!! hello barnsley!!! do one canadian international! we are back in the championship dont need you or joey gudtwatsoin ! not about money just about winning

What the **** are you talking about?

Didn't go to the game ,but from the feedback, I'd say Weale sounds like a good prospect.
What was his general distribution like? Does he prefer to kick long or look for the quick throw out?
He certainly sound's like he let's his defence know he's there.

Doesn't like hitting it with his right foot.

No, I agree but I don't agree with the dismissal of N'Guessen because he's from League 2.

Where the bloody hell did you get that from? You said that N'Guessan was better than Dyer and Gradel and I was just saying that Dyer and Gradel have proved they are good enough for at least league 2 where as N'Guessan was playing in league 2 where it is a lower standard and he hardly took the league by storm so I don't really know how he is better than Dyer and Gradel.

What are you on ? :icon_eek::icon_eek:

Eh? Hume's was hospitalised and nearly crippled by a ****ing thug, are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669