Very early Barnsley Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe, have you ever bought football tickets before? Youd still get them if you bought them this morning :icon_roll

The gospel according to St Claridge on bbc.co.uk
Neither side is definitely out of it at the bottom of the table, but I do not think either will go down, it is between Leeds and Hull now.

I think Nigel Worthington would be a good choice as Leicester manager. He has already got a side out of that division - Norwich - and I know they came back down but Nigel can do the job at that level.

It can be a bit hit-and-miss with these clubs sometimes. You cannot say with 100% cast-iron certainty that he will do well but the pedigree is there.

Prediction: 1-1

The BBC says "Barnsley are sweating on the fitness of striker Daniel Nardiello" - Good news for us, as he's scored 1 or 2 every game recently!

This will be my first game for a while really looking forward to it, going out for a few beers in Barnsley before hand :038::038::038:

heres our end of the ground :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

0,,~269932,00.jpg

Last time I went Barnsley we had that section right to the very left of the photo in that big stand

Last edited:
I'm fully expecting wins today for both Leeds and Hull.

Next week, Wolves will need to beat us to secure a play off place so that will be a very tough game.

Derby could be out of the running for an automatic promotion place before the final game, leading Leeds to feel that they're there for the taking next week.

As a result, we need a point today. A point means we can enjoy next weekend, try to stop Wolves getting in the play offs, listen out for news on Leeds/Derby/F****t etc in a carefree way.

If we lose today, next Sunday becomes a completely different experience and one I think we all want to avoid.

So to all those travelling today, keep on singing, keep on clapping and bring something home with you.

bring something home with you.

can't imagine what i'd like to bring back from barnsleh. i hope the rest of your post does not come true, i want leeds dead and buried today so i can laugh my little tits off when i'm in leeds tonight hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669