Speculation Waggy to the Saints?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could go there and be a very good player for them but I think it's right to sell him. £1.5m would be a fair offer.

If we could get them to buy him for 2 million, would be amazing business to do that, since he is not worth 1 million pounds.

In the flesh, no. But I haven't seen Messi or Ronaldo play in the flesh either and I can tell they are pretty decent footballers.

Then how can you claim he is worthless? He isn't good enough for the team we are building, but he is far from a useless footballer.

Last edited:
If they can make David Connolly look good at this level then Waggy should do well there.

It's just a case of him not fitting in with the new systems instilled into us by Sven and Sousa before him rather than him having no ability. He did well enough under Pearson and showed glimpses of real quality at times but if you ask me he didn't show enough to warrant spending £2-3m on him. Just one of those Mandaric led 'panic' (if you can call it that) buys to try and get the fans on side after the loss of Pearson IMO. Best for all concerned if he can get a move elsewhere for a fresh start.

Strange how he's been denied so many games with us - I think he is a talented, young footballer.

Guaranteed to go to somewhere like Soton and get hat-fulls - including at least a double vs. us at some point, rather typically.

Sven didn't know/didn't say whether he was going on loan or permanent, but he will be off.

Think it's best for everyone. Still think he can be a good player, but he needs a run of games that he won't get here.

Strange how he's been denied so many games with us - I think he is a talented, young footballer.

Guaranteed to go to somewhere like Soton and get hat-fulls - including at least a double vs. us at some point, rather typically.

He had potential, but had never really looked like reaching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566