Waghorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel he had a poor play-off campaign.

Considering his age though, he had a great season, and would snap Sunderland's hands off if they fancy another loan deal.

Spot on. No doubting his overall contribution this season but he was very ineffectual in both semis. I would have preferred Danny Nguessan being brought on instead last night.

I feel he had a poor play-off campaign.

Considering his age though, he had a great season, and would snap Sunderland's hands off if they fancy another loan deal.

If they did I would expect Nige to ask for some sort option to buy should we go up.

Last edited:
Last edited:
What a fantastic person and player Waghorn is, to see his devastation at the end in a way was so refreshing to see as I never do agree when people say that players on loan don't care, whatever happens to Waghorn I'll always remember him as being a player who gave 100% and has a lot of quality. I really don't think that we will be able to sign him however I hope we do all we can to try and get him. Thanks Waggy.

All the best Waggy!

First half of the season I was not impressed. However since christmas, especially with Fryatt being missing, I think he has been excellent.

bloody cry baby. grow a pair you nonce and feck off back up north you 12 yard **** up...

OK, so he did OK for us. But to the nutters signed up to a new Facebook group wetting themselves over him and calling him a Leicester Legend? :102:

'Legend' is a big tag to put on anybody and I don't really think Waggy fits into the Walsh, Claridge, Lineker or Izzet category. Do you?

OK, so he did OK for us. But to the nutters signed up to a new Facebook group wetting themselves over him and calling him a Leicester Legend? :102:

'Legend' is a big tag to put on anybody and I don't really think Waggy fits into the Walsh, Claridge, Lineker or Izzet category. Do you?

One of the reasons why I rarely log on to FB anymore. Too many kiddies who know nothing.

would love it if waggy came back, if we can't do it, thanks alot and the best of luck to him, been absolutely brilliant.

That's fine for people like us who had the chance to watch these players but what about the younger generation who have only the likes of Waghorn to show for the last 5 years?

That's fine for people like us who had the chance to watch these players but what about the younger generation who have only the likes of Waghorn to show for the last 5 years?

I see what you mean. We have been quite devoid of heroes in the recent past.

Hope he signs permanently as he has been a great player this season for us and could be for many more. After his reaction after his penalty miss, it showed just how much he cares about our club. What ever happens in the future I wish him all the best and thank him for his efforts whilst in a City shirt.

Legend has lost all meaning to me, if anyone does anything funny or impressive in the pub they are now "legend". I despise the word.

I was speaking to a Sunderland fan on my course, and he says he's been watching the Football League Show to see how Waggy's been doing, as they have high hopes for him. He's resigned to Waggy coming to us; he says over the weeks and months, it's clear Waggy has developed an affection for City, and having watched the game on Wednesday, the reaction apparently says it all. Being a nice chap, he also says that he hopes we do sign Waghorn, and he fulfils his potential. He just doesn't think he'll be doing it in the North East.

want him to stay badly after he showed all that emotion after wednesdy nights game.

Thank you Waggy for your goals and class for this season, hope you go onto a bright future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669