Walsall 1 Leicester 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, not bad ;)

If we keep up out points average for the remaining 17 games, we'll end up on 106 points.

92 seems to be the target for a lot of people... 25 points away.

Although we have some tougher away games still to play, i think 100pts is a realistic target.

Code:
Coca-Cola Division One

Team 			P 	Pts 	Goals	Goal 	Current
					Diff 	Scored	Score
Leicester 		29 	67 	35 	58 	4-1 FT 	v Walsall
Milton Keynes Dons 	29 	57 	26 	58 	1-0 FT 	v Stockport
Scunthorpe 		28 	53 	16 	52 	P-P 	v Southend
Peterborough 		28 	50 	15 	51 	P-P 	v Brighton
Millwall 		26 	50 	9 	37 	P-P 	v Colchester
Oldham 			29 	49 	11 	47 	P-P 	v Bristol Rovers
Leeds 			28 	45 	11 	46 	P-P 	v Leyton Orient
Stockport 		29 	44 	11 	44 	0-1 FT 	v Milton Keynes Dons
Huddersfield 		30 	44 	-3 	40 	1-1 FT 	v Hartlepool

Meh, not bad ;)

If we keep up out points average for the remaining 17 games, we'll end up on 106 points.

92 seems to be the target for a lot of people... 25 points away.

To answer your question it the music was Fanfare for the Common Man by Aaron Copland.

Great result and performance by the sound of things. Wonder if Beaumont will break out the sixes? :102::icon_wink

I'm slightly confused as to how it took Forest so long to get of this league.

"It's not an easy league, you know".

Aha, thick c**ts.

106 points is the league record from Reading 2005/06. If we can break that then Pearson should be knighted for the turnaround job he's done, they should put a phoenix on our away shirt next year, give him a ten year contract, and name a stand after him.

Last edited:
106 point is the league record from Reading 2005/06. If we can break that then Pearson should be knighted for the turnaround job he's done, they should put a phoenix on our away shirt next year, give him a ten year contract, and name a stand after him.

You wont be saying that in November when we are 10pts adrift in the championship:icon_lol:

I could kiss you BB, once I have given Melts some love. Happy forum these days, happy forum, happy me.

I'm slightly confused as to how it took Forest so long to get of this league.

"It's not an easy league, you know".

Aha, thick c**ts.

Yep, I remember being a bit worried after stuff from Leeds and Forest fans saying how it was such a tough league to get out of, and it really wasn't as easy as we may think, and all these teams would come and play like superhumans in the biggest game of their season...

Like ****, it's piss ;)

Last edited:
Although we have some tougher away games still to play, i think 100pts is a realistic target.

76 points - three wins away - has guaranteed play off football in seven of the last ten years. :)

76 points - three wins away - has guaranteed play off football in seven of the last ten years. :)

Who cares about the playoffs? Pfft.

I still don't even know who else is in this league, don't care... just look at top spot and then the numbers down the right hand side to see how far below us everyone is :)

Last edited:
i don't think we'll be 10 points from safety next year - completely different set up now from the managers to the scouts, to the players and importantly it's started to get the fans back in love with the club again.
who knows we might even develop some witty player related songs, now that we actually like some of them!
No Andy King song i notice??

i don't think we'll be 10 points from safety next year - completely different set up now from the managers to the scouts, to the players and importantly it's started to get the fans back in love with the club again.
who knows we might even develop some witty player related songs, now that we actually like some of them!

Andy King Andy King running down wing, Andy King Andy King putting the ball in, scores from midfield, scores from free kicks, Andy King, Andy King ... :102: :icon_lol: :bang:

Aaaaaaandy King
He's Been Sold
For A Million Quid
He Now Plays
For West Ham
The Splitter Piece of Shit

Job done, next?

Andy andy andy andy King, andy andy andy andy King

There you go, a song for King ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.