Walsall 1 Leicester 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans had a great time with their goalie:

"Come to watch Incey - we've only come to watch Incey".

Best song of the night:

They're here
They're there
They're every****ingwhere
Empty Seats
Empty Seats

Great night to be a City fan.

Best song of the night:

They're here
They're there
Empty Seats
Empty Seats

We sang that at Leeds a couple of years ago.

Very surprised it was on when we were there. The pavements and roads were iced around the ground substanially.

Were they ****. The temperature was above freezing and the pavements were slushy. It wasn't until after the match that they froze and were crispy.

The pitch was in great condition - far better than Sixfields was on Saturday before the snow. There was absolutely no reason for the game to be called off.

I hope nobody got cold feet. That would have been uncomfortable.

Fans had a great time with their goalie:

"Come to watch Incey - we've only come to watch Incey".

Best song of the night:

They're here
They're there
Empty Seats
Empty Seats

I thought the banter between the left side and the right side was hilarious! And the snowball fight at the end, was bit surreal!

Pathway was fine if you took it easy!

Good game good game. My only criticism is that we took our foot off the gas in last half hour and conceded. it frustrates me when they sit back when comfortable. i wish they'd really stuff a team one day. they could of if they'd kept the foot on the pedal.

All in all though it was a good performance and we never even looked like we were out of first gear. they were just shit.

Cleverly was MOTM, Howard was almost as good and won loads in the air, oakley was his usual solid self, king was better. Hobbs and Morrison looked solid again and am not overly worried now that were left with them two. Dyer was crap, mattock and gilbert steady and fryatt worked hard and chased. brown looked steady when he came on. dickov looked ok and berner was fine

good songs, good banter with their keeper who joined in and a cracking snowball fight at the end. started with a right side v left side fight which then turned into a pummelling for the stewards when they tried to stop it.

also can we have more of their pubs over our way please. walked into the myvod inn and it was £2.30 for a pint of keith weller and £3.79 for an 8oz rump steak and chips. Quite cracking really.

Mark who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670