Walsall

Status
Not open for further replies.
All it needs is for Howard to sustain a bad injury and we could be fecked bigtime.

That would be the one thing that would wreck the promotion party that most people appear to be already having

We can afford injuries to anyone else, but not him

A few extra days rest would go down much better, I suspect - especially as I would imagine that we weren't able to do much training yesterday

Perhaps there was nobody suitable or there was but they chose another club.We will never know.
From what I have read on here,we are clearly not ok without Howard,we are clearly piss poor upfront

or maybe he didnt even bother looking, like you say we probably wont know :102:

That would be the one thing that would wreck the promotion party that most people appear to be already having

A few extra days rest would go down much better, I suspect - especially as I would imagine that we weren't able to do much training yesterday

I've noticed that too,just hope it doesn't comeback to bite them and us on the arse.

I've noticed that too,just hope it doesn't comeback to bite them and us on the arse.

I got slagged off for pointing out that there was a long way to go. :icon_conf

I got slagged off for pointing out that there was a long way to go. :icon_conf

To some Steven the season seemed to finish at the end of January,and its a matter of dishing out the Trophies now

games at huddersfield, southend, stockport and walsall still going ahead in league 1 - so far

i think np is aware of that scenario but he obviously thinks we would be ok without howard for a few games otherwise he wouldve signed someone as cover :102:

Because there must be hundreds of quality front men just itching for the opportunity to sit on the bench at another club just on the off chance that they might be needed. :102:

To some Steven the season seemed to finish at the end of January,and its a matter of dishing out the Trophies now

I don't see a problem with people being confident/optimistic when we're 10 points clear of 2nd... If people weren't, I'd wonder why!

As long as the players don't get over confident and complacent, it's absolutely fine.

I wasn't at the Brighton game, but I was aware that we had 13 chances but Dickov and Fryatt couldn't put any away.

So statistically we still created chances without Howard, so lets not worry too much guys!

pitch inspection at 1pm by the ref,nothing on our os :icon_roll

GRIT AND DETERMINATION
Posted on: Tue 03 Feb 2009

AS WORK continues to remove the covers and snow from the Banks's Stadium pitch, the gritters arrived shortly before 11.00am to start work on making the car parks and approach roads to the stadium safe.

Local Premier League referee, Alan Wiley will be making a pitch inspection at around 1.00pm and in the meantime we will be doing all that we can to ensure that the game goes ahead.

Stay logged on to www.saddlers.co.uk for further updates

Pitch passes inspection. Awaiting local authorities to pass H&S on surrounding areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669