Walsall

Status
Not open for further replies.
same as post #13

Depends on your definition of the word 'same'. I would have used the phrase 'similar to' myself or 'same content as' :icon_wink

Pedantic bastard, I know.

Just been surfing a Walsall fan site,

Please look at our website - this game is not off.

The covers were put on the pitch after the Leeds game. Granted it has some 3 inches of snow on it but I have 20 staff coming in tomorrow morning to clear the snow and take the covers off. The problem will be the car parks and roads. We have cleared one car park today and gritted it, the others will be done tomorrow morning and probvided there is no further heavy snowfall I am hoping it will be on.

Dave Storr
Stadium Manager

If you check the bbc sport fixtures for various leagues there are a number of games that have been called off.

Walsall have said they will make a decision sometime between 11.00am and 1.00pm to avoid people travelling unnecessary.

It literally hasn't stopped snowing all day and the worst is yet to come !

The forecast said that it was going to get worse down here but the snow has now completely gone. We're just going to have to wait and see.

DD's latest West Midlands Weather Report-the further snow we were expecting has yet to materialise, but theres still some left from earlier

It's been snowing here for the last 6 hours non stop and certainly showing no sognins of melting, took me 40 minutes to drive 2 miles tonight.

Although I think the West is less severe.

DD's latest West Midlands Weather Report-the further snow we were expecting has yet to materialise, but theres still some left from earlier

Well it fecking ain't stop here (Leicester being awful trying to travel through). Keep your eye on the M6 and all that. I can see the awful situation of being barraced just outside Coventry at 7.00pm having moved 3 miles in a hour with yourself freezing your bollocks off outside the Bescott Stadium. I'm hoping a lectures cancelled in the middle leaving me some time.

Looks a doomed mission I tell thee. I have informed by my Dad that if it's too bad he won't even tell me romp down the M69.

It's been snowing here for the last 6 hours non stop and certainly showing no sognins of melting, took me 40 minutes to drive 2 miles tonight.

Although I think the West is less severe.

In New Zealand? Big storm then.

It's alright in North Carolina ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675