walshie wants the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: walshie wants the jobs

:018:has to be a joke!! he has no experience,no qualifications,crap on the radio,his skin is orange,he's fat,he goes on celeb come dancing (at the front!),he's mates with willie thorne,he shags players and managers wifes,he plays golf,he's from wigan no no no,stick to what you no walshie!

How about Joey? Player manager even. :102: :icon_wink

I can't see Joey Deacon as Player manager, he hasn't got the legs for it, or the tyres.
He would be good as a manager though, good call, he'd keep all the mongies happy.

If I never hear the words CITY and LEGEND ever again, in connection with a vacancy at the club, then it will be too soon.

GREAT player for us: let's keep the image untainted. How long since he played? No managerial experience, or qualifications. Sorry steve.

For the love of God...No would be a fecking disaster, he is that serious about being a Football Manager that he still hasn't bothered his lazy arse to get the necessary qualifications.
But he has been prostituting himself around the club for the past few months since his golfing business was no more. Surely seeing him in the crowd at Fulham was enough for any Blue Mongie to realise he should be our Manager.

Seriously though, the guy does appear to still have passion for this club, and I believe this club has a place for him somewhere. But lone Manager?, not yet.

i say just employ all players from the MON era give Izzet,walsh,elliot etc a call MM

Funny but probably bang on
For once, I'm actually serious.

A bit of blood and guts on the microphone before games and at half-time is just what the crowd needs to wake it from its collective slumber.

On Me Shed? My arse.

get Lineker in

Melts, I'm joking Melts

:biggrin:

I'm Melting I'm Melting

But he has been prostituting himself around the club for the past few months since his golfing business was no more. Surely seeing him in the crowd at Fulham was enough for any Blue Mongie to realise he should be our Manager.

Seriously though, the guy does appear to still have passion for this club, and I believe this club has a place for him somewhere. But lone Manager?, not yet.

But he has applied every time the job has been available and most occasions it has been his lack of experience and qualifications which has gone against him, what has he done to rectify this ...sweet FA.

If he is serious about managing Leicester then why hasn't he gone away done his coaching qualifications and served some form of apprenticeship ie coaching or managing at a lower league side, instead of trying to gain the job through past glories and the vain hope that the Mongies will clamour for him.

Why get Walsh in?

Let's see if Taggart delivers the goods. He's got as much passion as anyone. If he can get the players fired up then who knows....and Taggart managing the team is a definite. Walsh managing them very improbable.

Lets get behind Gerry's team and hope we don't need a new manager.

Why get Walsh in?

Let's see if Taggart delivers the goods. He's got as much passion as anyone. If he can get the players fired up then who knows....and Taggart managing the team is a definite. Walsh managing them very improbable.

Lets get behind Gerry's team and hope we don't need a new manager.

Gerry was a mere servant compared to the legend walsh. Reputation over qualifcations at this club sorry;)

Gerry was a mere servant compared to the legend walsh. Reputation over qualifcations at this club sorry;)

I'm not disagreeing. I wouldn't have either of them. There are actually managers out that with management experience that have some proof as to how good or not they are and talking about ex-players becoming a successful manager is a pipedream born out of admiration for their attributes on the field.

What I'm saying is that Gerry IS the manager. Let's hope he does well and we can end this constant fantasising about an ex-player saving our sorry asses because we had already found one but didn't know it.

Good luck Gerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670