walshie wants the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think the idea is stupid, but i fear Manderic might be swayed by the Blue Mongies. His last appointment damaged his relationship with the fans, he might see Walsh as a way of repairing that and getting the fans excited

I am sure such excitement would be short lived though.

Last edited:
if we did get walshy he'd probably end up sleeping with milan's wife! i heard he shtuped brian little's and matty elliott's ladies

why aren't they. they are required to coach kids so why wouldn't they be required to coach a conference team. :102:

I Think eventually it will be required, but its harsh to expect teams like tamworth to pay to train all there staff all of a sudden.

It makes sense to enforce it for kids, since bad coaching could cause physical harm.

If he did get his badges and qualifications i might take his application more seriously

Something to make the blue mongies get all excited - Mr Walsh is willing to do the coaching badges required:

"My loyalty, that's one of the points that Milan Mandaric is looking for and it is in no doubt. My heart is in this club. "The point I would make to him, is that I can win a game of football for him."

Walsh admitted he has no coaching badges or managerial experience, which could count against him when Mandaric draws up his shortlist.

However, 42-year-old Walsh said he would take his badges and could also work with a supporting figure, such as a sporting director, to overcome those hurdles.

"I have not managed before and I have not got my coaching badges," he said.

"I am willing to get them, that's not a problem for me.

"What I can bring is mainly on the pitch. There are things that need to be done off the pitch that I might struggle with. I would probably need someone with an 'older-head role'.

"But I have been under that many managers I know how things on the pitch should work."

:icon_roll

He doesn't get it does he.

If he wanted to be a successful manager he should have got off his backside years ago and learn't his trade. He can't be that motivated to be a successful manager if he only thinks about football management when our job becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669