Woul You Accept Neil Warnock As Leicester Manager

• Yes Give the fecker a Chance

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • No He can Feck off

Votes: 78 60.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can anyone want warnock-his transfer record is appalling, hes a complete and utter ****, he slagged this club off, and has had in the grand scheme of things as much success as gary megson-he got wba promoted and relegated but no-one would touch him with a barge pole (and rightly so)-so why is any different for colin

how can anyone want warnock-his transfer record is appalling, hes a complete and utter ****, he slagged this club off, and has had in the grand scheme of things as much success as gary megson-he got wba promoted and relegated but no-one would touch him with a barge pole (and rightly so)-so why is any different for colin

I must say that bit bothers me,what a fecking hypocrite

Warnock for me would be The very worst appointment,I absolutely detest the man

from BBC:

Warnock, 58, says he wants one final challenge and he has been linked with both Leicester and Crystal Palace but insists he has had no contact with any clubs.

He said: "I know there will be a lot of fans who would love Neil Warnock as their club's next boss.

"I'm looking forward to the challenge of going to a club who want to be as successful as quickly as me.

"That's what I'm looking for, a new challenge to bring the sparkle back. I don't feel tired, I feel refreshed now I have made the decision because with all the circumstances, I think it is right."

He said: "I know there will be a lot of fans who would love Neil Warnock as their club's next boss

Just about sums the arrogant cnut up..

He said: "I know there will be a lot of fans who would love Neil Warnock as their club's next boss

Just about sums the arrogant cnut up..

my other half heard him say this on the radio yesterday he just laughed and flicked the v's at the radio.....mr yv not warnock

At least we won't have. 'I am disappointed we lost 4-0, but they are a smashing bunch of lads and we will work at things on the training ground' at post match interviews.
It will be 'If that lazy bunch of c*nts don't sort their ideas out before the next match I will nail their b*llocks to the dressing room wall - and that goes for that fecking waste of space of a referee as well!

I think some of you (HF) may need to get used to the idea.....

Football is not the be all and end all of my life but the appointment of Warnock would lessen my interest in the Club,I'd be ashamed to mention that hes our Manager

I think we all need to give the man a bit of a chance!

FACT - He slagged us off for going in to admin. So what? So did most of the footballing community!
FACT - He's a bit outlandish in interviews and a bit egotistical. So are most if not all managers!
FACT - He is a passionate footballing man who will not stand bullshit. Just what we need.
FACT - He just got Sheff UTD out of the Championship. Perhaps he knows what is needed to build a successful side?

Well he certainly ticks 3 of Milans boxes:

1) Proven ability to take a team from the Championship to the Premiership.
2) Proven ability to build and motivate a successful team on a modest budget.
3) Very high media profile to maintain the footballing world's interest in Leicester City.

Well he certainly ticks 3 of Milans boxes:

1) Proven ability to take a team from the Championship to the Premiership.
2) Proven ability to build and motivate a successful team on a modest budget.
3) Very high media profile to maintain the footballing world's interest in Leicester City.

1) it only took 10 years
2) he has actually been backed finiancially pretty well (see above)
3) the FA will now have a second reason to hate us

1) it only took 10 years
2) he has actually been backed finiancially pretty well (see above)
3) the FA will now have a second reason to hate us

Why do fans of every club think that the F.A hate them? :102:

Im sure they hardly realise we exsist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675