Woul You Accept Neil Warnock As Leicester Manager

• Yes Give the fecker a Chance

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • No He can Feck off

Votes: 78 60.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still hoping for Davies but that seems more unrealistic with every passing day, I'd settle for Warnock. Surprisingly nice in person.

Don't really know what I'd make of this.. my most hated person in football managing us..? christ.. it wasn't that long ago the **** was slagging us off over our administration saga...

... and so apparently was Mandaric! He probably is excellent at what our sh*te squad currently need - man motivation and discipline. He scares the f*ck out me!

Yes but so was Mandaric as pointed out elsewhere. You don't mind him do you?

Exactly....and as I recall we did come out of administration in a relatively unscathed way. Thanks to Nick someoneorother the administrator who was our player of the season.

We'd all have been moaning if the boot was on the other foot.

I think that Warnock's appointment would sell seats for next season. At least there would be plenty to talk about.

Yes but so was Mandaric as pointed out elsewhere. You don't mind him do you?

The truth is that we deserved criticism when we went into admin, managed to keep our squad together under the protection of the administrators, and got promoted. What Warnock and MM said was fair enough.

However, what wasn't on was the insinuation that we went into admin on purpose / voluntarily. Also, the swiping at us and complete disregard for Ipswich who did a far more cynical admin trick in the same season.

.... and to think I renewed my season ticket yesterday! I want this fecker like I want Nick Leeson running the accounts, Harold Shipman as Physio and Ian Huntley as Football in the Community Rep!!!

Can't stand the man. When things go wrong it's always somebody else's fault; Leicester going to administration stopped Sheffield getting promotion, Premiership and W Ham got them relegated, penalty for Liverpool in the first game of the season got them relegated, referees, linesman etc etc. No mention from him that Sheffield's end of season form was
P 10, W 2, D 2, L 8, F 7, A 17, Pts 8. Thats why they were relegated, because they were crap!!
If he were 1/2 the manager he thinks he is he wouldn't be too bad, unfortunately he's nowhere near 1/10 the manager he thinks he is.
Definitely Feck off!

Can't stand the man. When things go wrong it's always somebody else's fault; Leicester going to administration stopped Sheffield getting promotion, Premiership and W Ham got them relegated, penalty for Liverpool in the first game of the season got them relegated, referees, linesman etc etc. No mention from him that Sheffield's end of season form was
P 10, W 2, D 2, L 8, F 7, A 17, Pts 8. Thats why they were relegated, because they were crap!!
If he were 1/2 the manager he thinks he is he wouldn't be too bad, unfortunately he's nowhere near 1/10 the manager he thinks he is.
Definitely Feck off!

You voted 'Yes Give the fecker a Chance' then :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

The truth is that we deserved criticism when we went into admin, managed to keep our squad together under the protection of the administrators, and got promoted.
Managed to keep our squad together because they were mostly cack players on huge wages that nobody wanted, more like.

.... and to think I renewed my season ticket yesterday! I want this fecker like I want Nick Leeson running the accounts, Harold Shipman as Physio and Ian Huntley as Football in the Community Rep!!!
:icon_lol: Add Newell and Big Ron and it's a potential dream team...

Although he was a complete prick IMO at Sheff Utd, he's gotta be the man for the job. Give some of the lazy ****s the boot and get some decent players in!

warnock?do you all have short memories?

just read this in "this is leicester" reminding me of how warnock acting just a few years ago (please we don't want this tosser)

"Warnock was the chief complainer during our bout with administration, he wanted us relegated or booted out of the league, so I hope someone close to Mr Mandaric knows enough about the history to advise against this appointment. There is very little to like about this man, from his foaming-at-the-mouth touchline antics to his splatter gun approach of blaming everyone but himself. He should not even be considered as our manager."

It's scary that he could come here.
He's a talented manager, more talented than our last 4 or so, but not That good. Who is tho? He could get us in the top 5 of this league and maybe up in a couple of years but then what?

Of course we'll get promoted soon! We've got Milan!

LCFC with Colin in the Prem would be where Fulham are now, struggling at best. If he were to come here the best IMO would for him to scuttle off as soon as we're up and get someone in who can keep us moving upwards. Oh yeah, who?

No body knows who's coming in and we won't know untill Christmas if they're any good. I don't want Colin here but if he does a good job for Leicester............he'll be fantastic!

Last edited:
and that would be a bad thing - i would swap places wit Fulham in a heartbeat.

In a few years we should be higher and better than Fulham and not worrying about the drop each year. As we are though, right now I would swap. Yes please.

Re: WHAT THE F**k

worst decision of the century for lcfc if its true

If by century you mea the last 100 years - was it worse than signing Junior Lewis AND making him a Premiership regular.

If by century you mean sice the year 200 - was it worse than signing Josh Low.

So our football club on the playing side is a complete shambles but we don't want Ince because he is a twat and we don't want Warnock because he is a wanker, why don't we employ Rob Kelly, I hear he is a nice man and liked by all.

FFS get real, Roy Keane was seen as a complete cnut by many before he took the reigns at Sunderland, we need the type of manager who will come in and kick a few highly paid and molly coddled asses and Warnock is the ideal candidate.

I couldn't give a feck whether I like the guy as a person, I am not going to have to spend every evening with the bloke, he is here to turn my football club from a fecking shambles into something that resembles a side capable of challenging for promotion and in my eyes there are very few better qualified or available than Warnock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669