• Yes Give the fecker a Chance

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • No He can Feck off

Votes: 78 60.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

Two things that might change your mind if you want Uncle Colin to come in and spend all of MM's loverly money

Geoff Horsfield £1.2 million
Ade Akinbiyi £1.75 million

Using that theory we should not have Sir Alex Ferguson as manager then:

Juan Sebastian Veron - £28.1 million
Diego Forlan - £7 million

:icon_roll

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Ade akinbiyi nearly 6 million is a worse decision and as akinbiyi proved in his time at burnley he can be a good player at this level.

Warnock paid 1.75 million for him, played him twelve times, then sold him for half a million less, less than a year later.
He paid £1.2 million for Horsfield last year and he hasn't played a game for them.

He has a habit of throwing money around on strikers at random, as if he's hoping eventually one of them will come good.

Last edited:

fcukcov

Warnock paid 1.75 million for him, played him twelve times, then sold him for half a mikllion less, less than a year later.
He paid £1.2 million for Horsfield last year and he hasn't played a game for them.

He has a habit of throwing money around on strikers at random, as if he's hoping eventually one of them will come good.

Well now he has tried all the crap ones he will know who to buy.;)

fcukcov

He likes bernie.;)

fosseboy83

i hate the bloke:mad:

i was saving for a season ticket i might think twice if he comes here, i really hate him that much

lazzer

ok enough is enough no more colin wanker talk please im depressed enough as it is

londonfox

I would take Neil Warnock............................................................................................................................................. but only if the alternative was Peter Taylor or Mark Mcghee.

Redditch Fox

Warnock paid 1.75 million for him, played him twelve times, then sold him for half a million less, less than a year later.

Warnock - like most managers who have been around abit - has mixed record on signings. Of course, when it comes to strikers most clubs are always scratting around to try to pick up players who will 'suddenly come good'.

Basically, most peoples' problem with Warnock is that he has a big mouth....but not that much obvious charm.

All that said, I believe that the bottom line is that we need a manager who is going to sort out the club starting from the base line of a wretched squad who are poor at playing football and are generally unmotivated. I think that there is a realistic chance that Warnock could sort this out.

jonahal32

well said, i still prefer colman but as an alternative then warnock would be high on my list

TornadoShaunUK

Don't really know what I'd make of this.. my most hated person in football managing us..? christ.. it wasn't that long ago the **** was slagging us off over our administration saga...

Matt_B

Don't really know what I'd make of this.. my most hated person in football managing us..? christ.. it wasn't that long ago the **** was slagging us off over our administration saga...

Yes but so was Mandaric as pointed out elsewhere. You don't mind him do you?

Brown Nose

Can't say I'm keen. Seems a bit like a manager from bygone age. Stinks a bit like Bassett and Wilkinson. Then only thing that appeals is the fact that he's a thoroughly dislikable person. They always seem to make the best managers (although a career win % of 40 is nothing to get excited about).

I'd be amazed if these comments were from a man that didn't know that he'd got a job to go to in the next couple of weeks. Maybe I'm reading between the lines too much but he has to know he's coming to us.

Warnock said: "I'm not about to lie down and I'm not about to keep my mouth shut. I'm not too bothered about these people who dislike me because I know a lot of people who do like me.

"I know there will be a lot of fans who would love Neil Warnock as their club's next boss. I am looking forward to the challenge of going to a club who want to be as successful as quickly as me.

"That is what I'm looking for - a new challenge to bring the sparkle back. I don't feel tired, I feel refreshed now I have made the decision because with all the circumstances I think it is right."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669