Woul You Accept Neil Warnock As Leicester Manager

• Yes Give the fecker a Chance

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • No He can Feck off

Votes: 78 60.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micky Adams sat in the directors box for the whole game against Birmingham - Anybody know why?

because he would have blocked everyones view if he stood up.

or because he was bored and still lives in the county :102:

anyway does it really matter :102: :icon_lol:

one promotion followed by relegation-****ing great results

Surely it is better to get promoted and come down rather than not get promoted at all? provided that they give it there all and battle to stay there. Obviously getting promoted to the Premiership and staying there is what we all want, but to go up and then come straight back down would give us a little more financial security in terms of the parachute payments. We could then use this money to continue to build a squad that can get promoted and stay there. We need to be realistic in what we can achieve.

I want a manager that can bring in players that have the drive and passion to do well for our club and who has the ability to continuosly motivate them.

well what ever happends we need to get a manager sorted soon, all the clubs have started the clear-out and we need to do the same, as most players contracts are up so if we want to sign players we need a manager asap so he knows where to start and what he needs to bring in to the squad

But usually people who are percieved to be knobs are so because they are winners, many non Man Utd and Chelsea fans see Sir Alex and Jose as knobs, Roy Keane is an arse but a good manager.

Forgetting Keane, I can not believe you have used two of the best managers in the country for an arguement about Warcock!!
Those two are very intelligent men who you could say have earnt the right to act as they do as they are at the top of the game, the rants and comments are calculated. Warcock just opens his gob spilling out sh*t, he acts as he does to cover up his great shortcomings.

Two totally different things IMO.

Forgetting Keane, I can not believe you have used two of the best managers in the country for an arguement about Warcock!!
Those two are very intelligent men who you could say have earnt the right to act as they do as they are at the top of the game, the rants and comments are calculated. Warcock just opens his gob spilling out sh*t, he acts as he does to cover up his great shortcomings.

i agree :038:

I haven't got any decent info yet but so far i have heard this:-

He isn’t likely to go to Man city even though the odds went from 33-1 to 12-1 a few days ago. I know he wants to manage a premiership team for a couple more years. That’s all I know at the moment.

Ill pass on anything else i hear from the horses mouth!!

I am not comparing Warnocks managerial ability with that of Fergie or Jose, what I was trying to say is that they are both fecking arseholes

:icon_eek: :081:

I don't think he's comparing them as managers...purely as an example

So did Mourhino earn the right to be a knob because he is a brilliant manager?

Do you think Warnock would not be at or near the top of the Premiership if he was given £200 million to buy players and £50 million a year to pay them? If he was maybe he wouldn't rant so much.

So did Mourhino earn the right to be a knob because he is a brilliant manager?

Do you think Warnock would not be at or near the top of the Premiership if he was given £200 million to buy players and £50 million a year to pay them? If he was maybe he wouldn't rant so much.

Precisely: same goes for Fergie and Wenger.

I wonder how brilliant their results would be if they went and managed Crewe and Watford respectively.

Precisely: same goes for Fergie and Wenger.

I wonder how brilliant their results would be if they went and managed Crewe and Watford respectively.

When Fergie was at Aberdeen he won the Scottish league three times, Scottish cup four times, and the European Cup Winners Cup. So I'm sure he'd have been relatively successful wherever he went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566