Woul You Accept Neil Warnock As Leicester Manager

• Yes Give the fecker a Chance

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • No He can Feck off

Votes: 78 60.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what do we know? The vast majority on here thought the appointments of Adams, Levein and Kelly were good for the club at the time. Warnock could be great for a couple of years to get us into the Prem. He may not be the right manager to keep us there, but I am sure Milan will have a Plan B when we get to that point.

With the exception of West Brom, I have not seen any team at the Walkers play pretty football. The Championship is a warzone and Warnock looks as tough a Commander as they come!

someone say something negative

The more I think about it, the more I want him here..........

I do hate the bloke to ****, but I think he'd be good for us........

What the hell am I talking about..........:icon_roll :frown: :icon_lol:

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Shut the **** up you twat.

this thread has been great fun. finally one where only half the people in it are talking bollocks ;)

So would you rather have someone 'nice' who maybe can't kick arse, toss the teacups or motivate a team into performing instead of someone who may be rough at the edges, and maybe in the middle, but you know will get the job done on limited resources. We have had the anonymous Mr Levein and the 'nice' Mr Adams and Mr Kelly and they nicely moved us towards Division 1.

I want someone in who can grab our team by the balls and make them perform! Warnock fits that description. Does Coleman? or Worthington?

i think this has been my most successfull, lets just hope the next manager's success last longer then some of my other threads ;)

So would you rather have someone 'nice' who maybe can't kick arse, toss the teacups or motivate a team into performing instead of someone who may be rough at the edges, and maybe in the middle, but you know will get the job done on limited resources. We have had the anonymous Mr Levein and the 'nice' Mr Adams and Mr Kelly and they nicely moved us towards Division 1.

I want someone in who can grab our team by the balls and make them perform! Warnock fits that description. Does Coleman? or Worthington?

but he hasnt achieved anything more than managers who dont act like absolute apes.

Being a nutter on the touchline seems to be the only reason people are bumming the wanker. Look at the wider picture, too much baggage, his past in terms of the club.

since when was being a ****ing nutter the only recipe for success in this division? luck at coppell, jewell-both got there teams promoted without being a nutter, and got them playing good football-hence why both there teams are still in the premiership.......

since when was being a ****ing nutter the only recipe for success in this division? luck at coppell, jewell-both got there teams promoted without being a nutter, and got them playing good football-hence why both there teams are still in the premiership.......

Warnock will never get his team playing good football:(

also people were critical of mike stowell for bollocking the players and being a ****ing nutter-yet its a good quality for neil warnock

also people were critical of mike stowell for bollocking the players and being a ****ing nutter-yet its a good quality for neil warnock

And Barry Fry used to scream in players faces, throw teacups around and physically kicked a few up the arris

Perhaps we should go and get him in as manager ? :icon_roll

I'm telling you, the whole feckin' world has gone mad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675