Woul You Accept Neil Warnock As Leicester Manager

• Yes Give the fecker a Chance

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • No He can Feck off

Votes: 78 60.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd still support them if Satan was manager & Osama Bin Laden put up the money!
Breaking news....

A source close to Leicester City chairman, Milan Mandaric, said that the Devil (Himself) had been "sounded out" for the vacant manager's position at the East Midlands club.

A spokesman for Satan denied that the Lord of Darkness had spoken to any clubs "of significance" recently, but was aware of interest in His unique talents from "higher authorities".

It is thought that His Filthiness would favour bringing a big name and some international presence to the Walkers Stadium, with Osama bin Laden rumoured to have provisionally accepted an advisory/motivational role.

Mandaric, currently on holiday in Florida with George Bush and O.J Simpson, was unavailable for comment.

Breaking news....

A source close to Leicester City chairman, Milan Mandaric, said that the Devil (Himself) had been "sounded out" for the vacant manager's position at the East Midlands club.

A spokesman for Satan denied that the Lord of Darkness had spoken to any clubs "of significance" recently, but was aware of interest in His unique talents from "higher authorities".

It is thought that His Filthiness would favour bringing a big name and some international presence to the Walkers Stadium, with Osama bin Laden rumoured to have provisionally accepted an advisory/motivational role.

Mandaric, currently on holiday in Florida with George Bush and O.J Simpson, was unavailable for comment.

Find it hard to believe, source?

The more I think about it, the more likely I see the appointment of Warnock happening.

After the disastrous tenures of both Zajec and Perrin, Mandaric targeted the appointment of a more old school type of British manager, his search ended in with the reappointment of Redknapp, but not before offering Warnock the position.

IMO MM sees Warnock as a similar type of manager to Redknapp in both their style and demeanour and Mandaric always stated that Pompey was his blueprint for bringing success back to City, and I don't believe Milan will venture too far away from that plan.

The more I think about it, the more likely I see the appointment of Warnock happening.

After the disastrous tenures of both Zajec and Perrin, Mandaric targeted the appointment of a more old school type of British manager, his search ended in with the reappointment of Redknapp, but not before offering Warnock the position.

IMO MM sees Warnock as a similar type of manager to Redknapp in both their style and demeanour and Mandaric always stated that Pompey was his blueprint for bringing success back to City, and I don't believe Milan will venture too far away from that plan.

Couldn't agree more Steve, i've said it 2-3 times, i'd be delighted with his appointment.

Me too mate, think he has the experience, character and know how to get us out of this division within the next 2 seasons.

i totally agree with that but the only problem i see in appointing neil warnock is the fact does he know how to buy the right players, and players that he pays money for and doesn't play them i don't want that kind of shit here i just want him to invest in a team that will get promoted and players that what to be at this club.

i totally agree with that but the only problem i see in appointing neil warnock is the fact does he know how to buy the right players, and players that he pays money for and doesn't play them i don't want that kind of shit here i just want him to invest in a team that will get promoted and players that what to be at this club.

If we get promoted who gives a shit... I bet the Sheff U fans didn't. The Horse' signing was a bit shit. I can understand Signing the 5m muppet though, he was one of the top scorers in the league, he just got him to cement their promotion. I think he knew he wasn't really good enough for the prem.

Last edited:

Buying players is always a gamble, I think however Warnock knows what type of players it takes to get a club out of this division and I would be fairly confident that he would sign enough quality to have us challenging next season.

If we get promoted who gives a shit... I bet the Sheff U fans didn't. The Horse' signing was a bit shit. I can understand Signing the 5m muppet though, he was one of the top scorers in the league, he just got him to cement their promotion. I think he knew he wasn't really good enough for the prem.

:038: What I do like about Warnock is he is not afraid to bin a player if he realises he has made a mistake by signing him. Too many managers are too stubborn to admit to those mistakes and continue to flog a dead horse in the vain hope of proving people wrong. Warnock realises he has signed a duffer and gets rid.

Last edited:
Buying players is always a gamble, I think however Warnock knows what type of players it takes to get a club out of this division and I would be fairly confident that he would sign enough quality to have us challenging next season.
he justs needs 4-5 seasons to find them.........

Considering he had as good as nothing to spend in the first 3/4 seasons there it's pretty unfair. As soon as he got some backing they started to do well.

How long did it take Sir Alex to get it right at Man United, Warnock took over a crock of shite and built a squad over a number of seasons that continually challenged for promotion / play offs before eventually achieving that goal. Where as our club over the last 3 seasons has continued to build a squad more capable of competing in league 1.

ox fox posted his spending recently and he didn't just havebacking for 2 years

Yes, he had three years backing in ox's post. And one of them was this season in the premier league.

60% of people dont want him, thats what this poll is saying 60%!!!!!

But what do we know? I reckon more than that wanted Kelly to be given the job at this stage last season!

we are all older and wiser Alex, we know more than MM about this club and how it should be run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669