was he one of the 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MDV will be the man this season just wait and see :038:
and we will all be singing (including homer) to the tune of volare

"when the ball hits the net like a big jumbo jet its "three freezers" :038::038::038::038:

Don't know what you are all moaning about, you have obviously all forgotten about Morris and Wright:073:

how can you criticise everyone moaning when you have done nowt but nit-pick webbos work

Have to admit if we aint signing a new striker, then I will be more than a tad concerned in fact I will be shitting it ! Homer I may need to borrow some nappies from you, preferably unused.

If we don't sign a striker, Levein is a mad man.

I thought the 4 players might be 3 defenders and a striker, but to have no striker in there at all seems insane. We don't need 4 new defenders, and I don't think we need anymore midfielders.

We've got Maybury, Kisnorbo, McCarthy, Dublin, Tiatto, Stearman, Sheehan, Stewart, Wilcox, and for the time being Matt Heath and Peter Canero as well who can all play in defence. (11 players, including the 2 who might be leaving)

In midfield, Hughes, Williams, Sylla, Tiatto, Kisnorbo, Stewart, Wilcox, Gudjonsson, plus Canero and Morris who will probably leave/won't play. (10 players, including the 2 who won't play

And then upfront we've only got Connolly, De Vries, Dublin, and Wright and Morris who will leave/won't play... (5, including 2 that won't play)

From that, I would say that we need probably 2 new defenders (at least one centre back), another midfielder who can play on the right, and another striker

I don't get it, we draw a record number of games last season mainly due to our inability to put the ball in the net, so we start this season with the same strikers??!! :102:

obviously wants to give mdv another go then.......and morris will play for first 7 minutes of the season,so hes gotta be quick off the mark if hes gonna bag 20 goals this season,i make it,3 goals a minute!!! NO BALLOONS ON THE PITCH EITHER!!!! WE DONT WANNA LOSE HIM BEFORE KICK OFF!!!!

woznotwos said:
obviously wants to give mdv another go then.......and morris will play for first 7 minutes of the season,so hes gotta be quick off the mark if hes gonna bag 20 goals this season,i make it,3 goals a minute!!! NO BALLOONS ON THE PITCH EITHER!!!! WE DONT WANNA LOSE HIM BEFORE KICK OFF!!!!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

This is stupid. i always try to trust a managers judgment but i do also have my own views. and if we do not sign at least one striker i will let them views out. it seems like the most stupid stratagy ive ever heard. MDV and DD cant and wont perform at the level we need.

Sort it out

mad biker said:
as far as I know a striker is not among the targets at this time, I and others share your concern at the prospect of starting the season with the current strike force, we can only hope the gaffer feels the same way !

MB: Please clarify. CL has no plans to bring in another striker before the season starts.

Also MB, to cook the perfect coddled egg, how many minutes in boiling water, that is, with a regular sized coddler?

alex said:
Also MB, to cook the perfect coddled egg, how many minutes in boiling water, that is, with a regular sized coddler?

... and a medium sized egg. :) :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570