Post Match Watford 0 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The football agent that I spoke to last week says Kasper isn't good enough to play in the top division of any of the bigger European leagues so there is no chance he'll be going :102:

I didn't mention Premier League or anything about playing in the top division anywhere :102:

I just made the point that the better he plays, the more clubs will want him. This will result in a higher new contract.

Last edited:
I think Kasper is an excellent keeper and would do a very decent job in the Premier League. Yes, he occasionally drops a clanger but very few keepers don't. I rate him as our best keeper since Flowers and we'll probably only truly appreciate just how good he has been for us when he's gone.

The other thing that has always impressed me about him is his decision to leave Man City when he was 20/21 for first team football. He's spent the last six years playing league games when he could have earned as much, if not more, sat on a Premier League teams bench. There are plenty that make a career that way, like our own reserve keeper. Kasper wants to play every game, he is passionate about every game and he seems like a thoroughly top bloke.

Of all the players going out of contract this summer, he is the one I'd be most keen on getting to sign a new contract.

Close call between him and Morgan. I'd probably go for Kasper too, mainly due to his sale on potential.

You'd hope that wasn't Kaspers agent.

I'm not sure what makes him more qualified than any Leicester fan thats watched him over the last few seasons to judge whether he is good enough...
No. Lloyd Dyer's former agent. So, knows his shit.

Having just watched the highlights (again :)), I think some are being a bit harsh on young Jeffrey.
If the assistant ref had been in line then Anya would have been flagged offside for at least 2 of their chances.

I think Kasper has been sublime in the main.

Couple of clangers, but so it goes.

Agreed. Everyone remembers a goalie error that costs us points. Nobody remembers strikers stupid misses from a few yards that cost us points.

Agreed. Everyone remembers a goalie error that costs us points. Nobody remembers strikers stupid misses from a few yards that cost us points.

Everybody remembers attacking midfielders making stupid misses from 12 yards out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669