Post Match Watford 2 - 1 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we down yet?

Poor display. NP got it wrong on the starting formation and failed to change it . Very disappointing and nowhere near promotion standards

Totally agree..
5 Across the middle just didn't work , cause Nug was isolated.
clearly needed changing before half time.
How James stayed on I don't know.
Pearsons one card trick of Dyer didn't work, he did nothing when he came on.
Waggy actually did ok, and Fuctas was hopeless.
Last 4 games are a check on reality for us..
Not good enough.... Again this week ..

Mongs are already creeping in on RL.

God this club is pathetic at times.

I sat and watched a very intermittent performance where the manager clearly got the tactics wrong. The team were out-muscled, out-fought and then the victims of a side having the luxury of counter-attacking.

I sat and watched this team surrounded by "fans" berating the players, the tactics and clearly unhappy at the league position. They seem to expect nothing less than 5-0 wins every match and to automatically reside in the top 2 all season.

But as Millwall smacked in the third I had to laugh as I sat in the Clough stand in my blue City hat.

It's not "our" fans who are mongs, it's not "our" club which is pathetic at times - Forest supporters were pathetic today, as will have been most losing fans around the country.

Apparently, Forest always get shit refs.

Apparently, Forest never get the decisions they deserve.

Apparently, Forest were bullied off the ball too often.

I wonder where I've heard that before?

Oh, and the own goal was glorious - I was dancing as it went in. :icon_bigg

I sat and watched a very intermittent performance where the manager clearly got the tactics wrong. The team were out-muscled, out-fought and then the victims of a side having the luxury of counter-attacking.

I sat and watched this team surrounded by "fans" berating the players, the tactics and clearly unhappy at the league position. They seem to expect nothing less than 5-0 wins every match and to automatically reside in the top 2 all season.

But as Millwall smacked in the third I had to laugh as I sat in the Clough stand in my blue City hat.

It's not "our" fans who are mongs, it's not "our" club which is pathetic at times - Forest supporters were pathetic today, as will have been most losing fans around the country.

Apparently, Forest always get shit refs.

Apparently, Forest never get the decisions they deserve.

Apparently, Forest were bullied off the ball too often.

I wonder where I've heard that before?

Oh, and the own goal was glorious - I was dancing as it went in. :icon_bigg

Splitter

Yeah camberwell, don't you even know that this forum uses PHP and MySQL with YUI on the clientside?

Ah, so that's where I'm going wrong. I'm still stuck in the past on basic HTML without evening bothering with CSS.

Probably time for me to retire and let the beautiful young things take over.

On the radio Pearson suggested that Knockeart was subbed because he crap, not because he has mouthing off to the ref after he failed to give King a penalty and risking a red card. Does that match up to what anyone who was there saw?

On the radio Pearson suggested that Knockeart was subbed because he crap, not because he has mouthing off to the ref after he failed to give King a penalty and risking a red card. Does that match up to what anyone who was there saw?

Pearson seemed to indicate that he wasn't happy with Knocky when we didnt have the ball. Not enough effort basically.

Pearson seemed to indicate that he wasn't happy with Knocky when we didnt have the ball. Not enough effort basically.

Yet Nugent does the square root of **** all for most of the match but is ok.

I'm not his biggest fan, but I actually thought yesterday was Waggeh's best performance of the season.

Dyer, on the other hand, offered nothing.

We seem to have reverted back to the team that needs to walk the ball into the back of the net. Where has the confidence gone?

**** all. Except score.

Maybe Nugent is the new Yakubu.

Scored 1 in 16, then 4 in 2 and now looking more like the player that scored 1 in 16 again IMO, he doesn't put defences under much pressure but if he could score regularly it is difficult to change him, especially with the options. He isn't close to the yak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669