Post Match Watford 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is a hard way to bow out but lets put some perspective on it. Our form in the latter half of the season has been pretty ordinary. We scraped into the play-offs and nearly ended up at Wembley but we were beaten by a technically superior team. We can't have any complaints. We just weren't quite good enough in the end.

And let's not forget that we beat the red scum in their own backyard to get the chance.

My thoughts as well. But he won't get the stick that our last fantastic French penalty taker got.

Which is an extremely good thing as last time round it was ridiculously over the top and we lost a player who would have been very valuable for us the following season.

Why we would want to do that again is beyond me, especially as this player is even better.

Please sell Knockaert
The poncy penno tart
I just don't think you understand
That if we keep Knockaert
The useless gay french fart
It might be the death of this football fan

Hope you enjoyed that faux victory as much as I enjoyed this one

Why are you on here and behaving like such a tit? Besides the fact that 'you don't care about us', it's just bad manners and speaks volumes about you the person, rather than you the fan.

Why are you on here and behaving like such a tit? Besides the fact that 'you don't care about us', it's just bad manners and speaks volumes about you the person, rather than you the fan.
If you can't take the banter then don't give it out in the first place

Rich, do one.

We've won more home legs at the City Ground than you lot and it ain't even our ground.

If you can't take the banter then don't give it out in the first place

We were having 'banter' on our own football forum, after discussing the game in which we secured a play off place

You come on here as a pitiful puke of an away supporter, gloating like a sad, spoilt little girl. You are truly pathetic

We were having 'banter' on our own football forum, after discussing the game in which we secured a play off place

You come on here as a pitiful puke of an away supporter, gloating like a sad, spoilt little girl. You are truly pathetic
So you lost and are a truly bad loser then....

So you lost and are a truly bad loser then....

How does the saying go?

"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser"

Rich B, us City fans are down at the moment, you've come on here to gloat.
Your entitlement, but don't expect a frigging cuddle.

is this the 'post match thread' ?

totally gutted and a bit shocked, given the last couple mins.

we really needed to make the most of this second chance. next year, QPR, Reading + a n other are much better standard than what dropped out last season. look at the way zola got his team playing. are they so much more technically gifted than our players ? nigel's current style may well belong to a bygone era.

I am afraid that, if you care to read the thread for the Forest game, that some of the chaps on here poked Rich with a stick and now, it is interesting to see how many of them are unable to take the revenge.

On the game, I have two observations;

1. Couldn't understand Drinkwater on for Dyer. I assume that Dyer was drained, but why not bring Koncheski on and push Schlupp forward, or bring Marshall on?

2. I am sure that I am not alone in thinking that our squad was too small: I read, somewhere, that we used less players than any other team.

The penalty miss/breakaway, was just unfortunate: no one should be blamed for that.

Last edited:
How does the saying go?

"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser"

Rich B, us City fans are down at the moment, you've come on here to gloat.
Your entitlement, but don't expect a frigging cuddle.
Yep, famous quote by Vince Lombardi.

Just banter dude that's all it is.

Excellent effort today. Some genuinely great performances - king, in particular, was superb. The end hurt. A lot. 50/50 whether NP survives - I hope he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669