Post Match Watford 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
4) I hope that french b*****d never puts on another Leicester shirt again.

You are a cowardly ****ing ****. **** off and rot you under achieving prick of a human being.

Funny, it was quite fashionable this time three years ago.

I really don't see the difference, except that Knockaert had a second chance and fecked that up too. They were both piss poor penalties at vital moments. The reaction to Kermit was way over the top but the instant absolution of Knockaert is equally weird.

I really don't see the difference, except that Knockaert had a second chance and fecked that up too. They were both piss poor penalties at vital moments. The reaction to Kermit was way over the top but the instant absolution of Knockaert is equally weird.
He cried. And tweeted he's sorry

Terry South I have had a feckin shite day topped off by you and your annoying twatish posts, well bollox to this I am biting and biting big time now go crawl back under your stone you odourous spiteful and hateful little man, oh and by the way hope you are relegated with a record low points tally and you catch galloping knob rot from your boyfriend .....feckin weasel wan king feckpig

I think the difference is that we have seen over the course of the season what Knockaert has to offer and have belief that he is a quality player in the making. Kermorgant hadn't exactly set the world on fire up to THAT penalty.

Few things I'd like to add.

After a fantastic performance last week Dyer was back to his useless self. That's why he frustrates me so much.

Our attacking options are woeful. Kane brought NOTHING to the game except some nervous touches.

Not only was it a poor penalty the rebound was even worse! He should have SMASHED it in instead of trying to poke it around the keeper.

Lastly, the squad was WOEFULLY setup after the penalty. Morgan was at left back, Kasper completely out of position.

You got 826 posts on a Leicester forum and you don't even support the club you ****ing sad bastard, your club don't even call us rivals which makes it even more sadder :bang::bang:

Get a life you prick!

Ban this **** Jeffery! :icon_bigg

Oh you're blind.

The difference is I don't think his penalty today was arrogant. It was misjudged and youthful enthusiasm in wanting to win it. A more senior player should have pulled him to one side and got someone else to take it.

A huge difference IMO.

I think Knockaert deserves a bit of respect, especially for a young lad. He had the guts to take it, he misjudged it and had the decency to go straight up to the fans after the game and acknowledge his mistake. He seems genuinely gutted for the fans of the club. Anyone else seen his twitter post apologising too? He's been great for us this season and I hope he'll want to stick around as moments like today will hopefully strengthen the bond with the club. He's a talented player no doubt.

To all you pearson lover's say goodbye to Nigel Pearson and here are the reason's why he will go.
1) gave the game to Watford by substituting chris woods with Harry Kane
2) Totally inept in getting a team out of the champsionship and will always be a championship manager.
3) When Knockart got the penalty why did'nt David Nugent take it because he has scored 8 out 10 against Watford.
4) I hope that french b*****d never puts on another Leicester shirt again.
5) Big summer for the owners and Kasper schmeichel could be on his way.
6) Watford second goal our defence is like a polo with a hole in it.

PEARSON OUT

I also want NP to leave but your reasoning here is seriously flawed. The Kane for Wood change over recent games has been effective and, in isolation, was a perfectly sensible decision. He wasn't responsible for Knockaert acting like a prize cock taking the penalty opportunity away from a more reliable choice. However, this doesn't mean that Knockaert is not capable of being a very good player for us in the future. He's extremely immature, with an irritating tendency to give the ball away, but he has genuine talent.

Where I do agree is the fact that NP has had three chances now to get us promoted from this league and he's failed three times (two full seasons and one two thirds of a season). In modern history, I can't recall a City manager ever getting a fourth shot at winning promotion from this league, even without the comparative riches and budget afforded to NP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566