Post Match Watford 3 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The eagle has landed.

We ARE consistent.

We ARE also mid table fodder.

The table doesn't lie.

The end.

Will Pearson try the "intimitate the post match" reporter trick again.
Out by Xmas
Hull don"t want him back

I'd be very confident that Pearson isn't the type to try any intimate tricks on reporters. Sorry to spoil your late night fantasies up there in scenic Hull.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pearson not a happy bunny with the team. Sloppy, giving the ball away etc. He will make one or two changes. Howard and Oakley to start then.

NP ... not good enough. Serious repercussions (sp) for anyone that says that the season is over, plenty of points to play for. Not good enough, giving goals away from set pieces. Changes will be made.

Not Barca!?
Nigel Pearson would play Messi as a ghost defender-just in case!
Hull seem to be doing ok without him-as I think their fans intend to mention when they sell out their away allocation quite soon

Drinkwater to have an x-ray on his foot :(

And Matt to continue our exchange.

''Well we're 12th so nearly as shit, so should not be expecting to beat them so easily. The history of the club means nothing. Our team this year has performed barely any better than them over half a season, to expect us to be streets ahead today is at best naive''

I don't debate that we are not nearly as shit, I don't expect to beat anyone and I don't count history (as I said I have seen Watford live three times and they looked poor hence the opnion). I didn't say I expect us to be streets ahead. However if according to Gallagher "If we want to get into the play-offs we have to roll up our sleeves and go out and give it everything,"....then you don't give a side positioned 15th three goals. Surely you see the annoyance or do you just enjoy your current role as anti-fan?

I'm not anti-fan, I'm anti-idiot, and a lot of fans at the minute seem to fall into that. I've seen us play shit more than 3 occasions this season. I'm not saying our performances are acceptable, I'm saying they are to be expected given our form and the way we have been playing. Your attitude towards it being Watford is very arrogant, if teams above us were saying the same about us then you'd be pissed off.

Not Barca!?
Hull seem to be doing ok without him-as I think their fans intend to mention when they sell out their away allocation quite soon

Spam spam spam spam...

NP ... not good enough. Serious repercussions (sp) for anyone that says that the season is over, plenty of points to play for. Not good enough, giving goals away from set pieces. Changes will be made.

Who is he kidding ? Nigel knows that the season is over, he also knows the owners probaly wont be happy if less than 15k turn up for the remaining games this season.

By this stage in the season the table tells it like it is - basically there isn't a lot of difference between us and Watford.

A ghost defender...Is that a ghost with defensive ability, a defender of ghosts or someone who defends others from ghosts?

We should try and bring in Barmby as attack coach.If we offer him £1m a year he will come and then we can really show everyone and I reckon that would stop the Hull fans taking over our ground

Spammers usually haven't got a clue what the site is about and post totally irrelevant stuff.

This is just an Ull fan trying to wind us up.

Ah...it just seemed a load of tripe, easy to mistake I guess.

I'm a supporter of Lickle Ull Utd, nobody wants to stay here too long, we lost the best manager we have had for a long time a few months back, Pearson got our decidedly average squad playing very well indeed, he even signed our best current players, I'm just very bitter and Jealous of Leicester City, they are a much bigger club, and a more attractive proposition, I LOVE YOU NIGEL, PLEASE RESPOND TO MY LETTERS, PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!

Come down in a few games and you can see him, loads of your mates are coming down to watch the Leicester it seems.

Jeff are suggesting we don"t need a little more creativity.
If Barmy came it would weaken a competitor without waiting for the next transfer window.
What is spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670