Match Thread Watford (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bamba will solve it apparently. Seriously though, why are people still surprised when we don't show form or ability of a promotion team? We haven't all season, why would we suddenly now?

Because we've been playing better the last 5 or so games and its Watford for ****s sake. Why do you have such disdain for Leicester and its fans?

Because we've been playing better the last 5 or so games and its Watford for ****s sake. Why do you have such disdain for Leicester and its fans?

I don't, I just don't understand why people are expecting a sudden change. Watford FFS? They are hardly propping up the table, why the arrogance?

Next season I'm expecting F-ALL. This stupid club never give me what I expect so hopefully I'll be surprised.

NO AMOUNT of signings will change my mind. No management change. New training facilities or club shop. You will never see me excited about this club again untill THE TEAM BUS ITSELF reaches the clock tower.

Why dont you stop supporting them then... you'll be happy.

Shit - should have been a pen

Free kick on edge of the box.

Next season I'm expecting F-ALL. This stupid club never give me what I expect so hopefully I'll be surprised.

NO AMOUNT of signings will change my mind. No management change. New training facilities or club shop. You will never see me excited about this club again untill THE TEAM BUS ITSELF reaches the clock tower.

That's the thing Kingy, we don't need the signings in the summer just a consistant team. Promoted teams are very rarely complete refits of squads which is what we have been trying to do as of late.

Hopefully we can keep much of the same squad for next season as it should be ample basis to build a division winning team with.

Last edited:
Doyley sent off for Watford? Commentators not sure but the fans are 'chanting don't know what you're doing'.

Why dont you stop supporting them then... you'll be happy.

I get the feeling some people are only content when they have something to moan about or fight against. It annoys me more because this personality traight then turns me into someone who is always moaning. It's like a happiness vacuum.

What arrogance? We beat Cardiff at the weekend with a decent performance, we have been playing well recently and only lost with the help of some strange referee decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669