Watford (h) 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say he had a bad game did I? No. I didn't slag him off did I? No.

I said he had a quiet afternoon compared to his previous games:icon_roll leading to the emphasis on SLIGHT critcism which when having watched him all season and knowing how he can be a lot more involved in games I think is a fair thing to say. It's not being bitter, just saying what I think.

Actually........let's pick fault with someone else then whilst we are at it, I mean Morrison might as well get it(yup:icon_razz) he looked comfortable for most parts imo but also was caught napping several times. Oh yeah, and how dare he not jump as high as Taylor for Watford's goal. Tsk. Shocking.
I'm not the first in this thread to say negative things about the players today, why don't you go and have a look and nitpick with their comments.:icon_roll

Or aren't fans allowed to notice things like that or indeed comment on them? Let's all heap praise onto players no matter if they play brilliantly, indifferently or shite, but absolutely not a smidgen of negativity because it's just not allowed.

Typical mongified attitude.

I do know one thing, IF we choose to play the way we played most of the second half in the play-offs if we get there, then sitting so deep is going to invite the pressure and put us into trouble. I would much rather see King getting his foot on the ball and pushing forward than how he played today.

Strange old game, thanks to the worst ref I have ever seen - utterly incompetent in every way

First half an hour was theirs - we weren't in the game at all. Then a penalty that never was, a piece of brilliance and we're two up. Bizarre

Howard is an utter cock for what he did. Unforgivable behaviour and could have feck3ed up everything

Inspired move by Pearson to bring on Vaughan, and our second half performance was outstanding

Hobbs MoM by a country mile - Spearing and Wellens were excellent. Brown, Berner and Vaughan looked superb

Morrison was awful, by the way

I'll have (most of) that, Homer.
I thought Pearson's brave tactic of employing Vaughan as a striker straight from half time was excellent, really keeping the attacking intent and it paid off.....I'm sure McKay hadn't anticipated that in his half-time team talk.
Also thought Spearing really came to the fore, especially in the 2nd half - ran Hobbs close for MoM.

I didn't think beating Watford 4-1 counted.......

Great result. Still came away pissed off. Had A dickhead sat behind me who moan ALL game. Not just in bits but all game. Every pass backwards he moaned. Anytime they had the ball and we didn't.
What a prick. I'm not sure he even realised we was winning.
Girl next to me keep saying shut the **** up and getting progressivly louder. He must of heard it.

Great result. Still came away pissed off. Had A dickhead sat behind me who moan ALL game. Not just in bits but all game. Every pass backwards he moaned. Anytime they had the ball and we didn't.
What a prick. I'm not sure he even realised we was winning.
Girl next to me keep saying shut the **** up and getting progressivly louder. He must of heard it.

Bloody hell i thought you were going on about my Mrs for a minute :icon_wink

Saw what happened...when Gally scored one of our players booted the ball into their fans....one caught it and threw it down, it hit a steward who went mental even though it clealy wasn't malicious. Then all hell broke loose and he was dragged out.... trying to say he had done nothing wrong, so the steward acted totally stupidly and so did the rest of them and the police. Could have got much nastier.

The Watford fans say that the ball hit a small boy in his face,the father went mental and was ejected for his reaction...this caused other watford fans to get involved as they thought the steward had over-reacted(no surprise there,and as a consequence some of those got thrown out.

They all so they that a steward wanted to start a scrap but was restrained from other stewards...i know the stewards are there to do a job,but some of them think they are above the law.

tbh I didn't see any St Johns' go in and have a look at a kid which I would've exepcted to see IF a kid had been hit in the face with the ball(or indeed anyone) I saw the bloke being dragged out, the stewards going waaaaay over the top, throwing punches at his head etc. and then saw the other Watford fans going mad at the stewards and then the police getting involved.

On a lighter note. Best moment for me were the 3 kids sat next to me constantly checking the odds on City winning 3-0/4-0 with waggy scoring first. With 5 mins remaining they looked at the score board and hadnt realised watford had scored asking "when did they score?" despite City fans sarcastically cheering for them. Blokes sat behind them found it really funny, making sarcastic comments.

Was worried that Pearson made all three subs by 65 minutes, risking us going down to 9 men if someone got injured. Vaughan pulled up just after but luckily saw out the game. Gambles we dont really need to take. But hey, he must know what he's doing!!

Vaughan copped one in the balls hence him pulling up. He looked in agony for a few minutes and kept grabbing them.

Vaughan copped one in the balls hence him pulling up. He looked in agony for a few minutes and kept grabbing them.

Just as well he copped one full and it wasn't just 'a slight graze at the side'......that would have seen him out for the rest of the season

Just as well he copped one full and it wasn't just 'a slight graze at the side'......that would have seen him out for the rest of the season

Superb

Idiot as we were walking out and the Blackpool result was announced: "Yessss!"
His mate: "What? Why?"
Idiot: "Just hate Forest..."

Do people really hate Forest more than a guaranteed play-off spot?

Idiot as we were walking out and the Blackpool result was announced: "Yessss!"
His mate: "What? Why?"
Idiot: "Just hate Forest..."

Do people really hate Forest more than a guaranteed play-off spot?

Penis envy.

Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673