Watford Post Match Thread, aka Melton, BG and Highland have a moan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that the past few years have seen a lack of stabilty within the club, chopping and changing managers and a never-ending carousel of journeymen, n'er do wells and those just here for the pay cheque, but we seem to be slowly and inexorably becoming the joke of the Chumpionship and beyond!

At the moment I am somewhat short of calling for Ollie's head, but if he really thinks that a 1-0 loss to ten man Watford was an acceptable performance and we played well then we really are lost at sea without a rudder! Time to forget about yer media committments, the jokes, the soundbites and the surreal similies, pull your finger out of your orifice and get them playing like a team for 90 minutes!

and then to get some shite off a gang of gobby 12 year old watford twats at the station was the cherry on the icing on the cake.....

Which is worse? That or when you are back on your coach having a bloke who must've 80 leaning into our coach and having a go at the coach driver for bringing people to their ground who support the dirtiest side he's ever seen.:icon_roll:icon_eek:

Stupid old coot.

I was on the phone to me mate at the time, so told her to hang on a mo, and then climbed off the coach and told the old tosser to bugger off and have his ovaltine.

I hope he fell down some steep steps, the doddering old fool!

Which is worse? That or when you are back on your coach having a bloke who must've 80 leaning into our coach and having a go at the coach driver for bringing people to their ground who support the dirtiest side he's ever seen.:icon_roll:icon_eek:

Stupid old coot.

I was on the phone to me mate at the time, so told her to hang on a mo, and then climbed off the coach and told the old tosser to bugger off and have his ovaltine.

haha classic. i'd have said something along the lines of '**** off meldrew, go and play on the fast lane of the M1' mind you i say that to my old man too :icon_wink

the fact we earned our first corner in the 93rd min - or whatever it was says it all! that is totally unacceptable, even more so against 10 men.

line them up.... :068::068:

Stupid old coot.

I was only trying to cadge a lift :icon_sad:

Re: Watford Post Match Thread

****ing hell we really have some moronic fans at this club.

Ive had enough, when every other text to radio Leicester is 'Ollie out' it makes me realise we deserve this team and where we are.

Your all becoming mini Milans, thinking it's acceptable to have managers for a few months at a time, instant success wanted.

Your all stupid, have a long hard look at where we are and what the last years managerial tactics have brought us.

Some people must have the thickest skulls, theres certainly not much room for anything else.

Top post lako. :038:

(apart from the fludie style 'your') :icon_bigg

and then to get some shite off a gang of gobby 12 year old watford twats at the station was the cherry on the icing on the cake.....

I told you to go straight home :018:

Best song of the night MK's " who's the wanker in the shorts" on the way home.You can guess who it was aimed at :icon_bigg

Last edited:
I told you to go straight home :018:

Best song of the night MK's " who's the wanker in the shorts" on the way home.You can guess who it was aimed at :icon_bigg

He probably thought that was why I initially gave him ****-all points in the Prediction League.

Re: Watford Post Match Thread

I heard this the week after he left, its complete and utter nonsense and doesnt stack up with any of the FACTS.

It was even posted on TB:icon_roll

One goalkeeping error cost us a point, Watford hardly troubled us before the goal and immediately went defensive after they scored it. We should have created more chances but it wasnt as bad as some are making out.

P.S Top work on the title but you missed out Stevens name :icon_wink

Last edited:
has he offered to stitch Clem's shirt back together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669